summer 2013 working in Ibiza

suepink

Our annual recruitment fayre will be held on monday 29th APRIL at 3pm IN the Pink Panther bar(PANFFERS) San antonio bay....in front of San remo hotel.
IF you are looking to work and live in Ibiza this an ideal introduction.. free info on working and living in Ibiza, jobs, apartments, paperwork etc.. also a chance to chat to and meet employers and other island workers. feel free to pm me for further questions xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hosted this recruitment fayre for over 8 years, it is an opportunity to meet employers from all over the island in one place, also many of the bars open the beginning of may,so the employers need workers to open, once the businesses are open the employers can not attend a recruitment day. It is also a great place to find apartments to rent and to meet other workers to share with, it is also a good idea to come early to sort out your nie numbers. Throughout May individual bars and clubs do organize days to recruit staff for themselves. xx

Hey sue. hoping to come out this year, but dont think i'll be out until May and will be trying to find work then. Been in your bar before, made friends with the lovely Lisa w. hopefulyl see alot more of me this year :) x

Hi sue I'm Sam from the UK and im looking to come out this year to work but I'll be coming alone, your offer sounds very tempting indeed!
I have worked as a bartender, in sales and also handing out tickets and flyers do you think I have enough experience to work out here for the summer? And I also Dj so will be looking for Gigs aswell

Thanks alot

Mr S Cawood

www.facebook.com/crafty91

Does anyone know if there will be any DJ Jobs avalible on the recruitment day ? im coming over the end of aprill :) Im 20 and im welsh :D:D and been djing for 6 years but if there is no DJ jobs avalible i will be happy to take anything , if you could get back to be that would be great::) my email adress is joshuadalemorgan92@gmail.com

What Genre you DJ matey??

Hi sue I'm Sam from the UK and im looking to come out this year to work but I'll be coming alone, your offer sounds very tempting indeed!
I have worked as a bartender, in sales and also handing out tickets and flyers do you think I have enough experience to work out here for the summer? And I also Dj so will be looking for Gigs aswell

Thanks alot

Mr S Cawood

www.facebook.com/crafty91

Ye im good man ! cool bro you play in UK if so where too :)? im a resident for "Club Oxygen" In swansea lol,

Will check out your mixcloud :)

Have a look at mine http://soundcloud.com/user2971470

heres my Beatport releases aswell :) http://www.beatport.com/#release/cats-eyes-e-p/944742

Alright mate hows you? All forms of house music mate, basically anything with a four to the floor beat pattern.

Check my mixes on Mixcloud

http://www.mixcloud.com/craftymaverick/

And you?

thx for the info sue,i will be there and hopefully find myself a bartending job,apartment and roommates.going alone this year..flying in bit early,middle of april...im in gran canaria now and cant wait to get out of here! it sucks this winter!

hi gerry, we are opening for easter, so when you arrive pop in for a pint, and hopefully I will be able to help you get sorted xx got info on loads of cheap apartments too..

Back