Summer 2004 here I come!

kell

So who's going over for the summer in 2004? I'll be there on my tod looking for work/accom from end May onwards 8) 8) 8) .

I figure best thing is just to book a 2 week package deal + hopefully get sorted during that time. Anyone else doing the same/did this year and has advice etc.....

Hiya,

Yea i intend to do the same except i will be goin out start of June but what i was planning to do was maybe book an open flite and try and sort accomodation myself before i go, i dont think we would have any problems. Maybe hook up with you to find somewhere if you would be up for that....

Browneyedgirl said:
Hiya,

Yea i intend to do the same except i will be goin out start of June but what i was planning to do was maybe book an open flite and try and sort accomodation myself before i go, i dont think we would have any problems. Maybe hook up with you to find somewhere if you would be up for that....

Sounds good! Am off travelling soon, but will log on here every so often, so keep in touch via pm + we can sort something out! 8) 8) 8)

Ms Kell, you know I'll be over to see you a couple of times so I'll expect you to have made some really good contacts. Wink wink!!!

Am hoping to do the same,wanna go end of may, after uni finishes, am gonna drag a mate along for the 2-wk package deal, she can have her hols and help me find accom/a job, we'll have 2 chat nearer the time to sort something out? A xxx

blondie said:
Am hoping to do the same,wanna go end of may, after uni finishes, am gonna drag a mate along for the 2-wk package deal, she can have her hols and help me find accom/a job, we'll have 2 chat nearer the time to sort something out? A xxx

Cool! Talk then.

Im hoping to out just after my 21st on the 4th june, I was planning to do a weeks package, and hopefully sort myself out by that time.

we should all definitely keep in touch because it would be good to know others that are also goin to be out there at the same time, we could all b one big happy family lol

I'm also headin over the end of May looking for work so would def. be on for meeting up with a few to share accomodation etc. :D ...keep in touch

Yea i would be up for sharing accomodation where r u all planning to work? I would be up for working anywhere but I stayed in San An this summer and the owners (spanish couple) of the apts where i stayed said I would have no problem getting work and that they would help me as mush as possible. The key to gettin work is to get there end of may start of june when things are just kicking off

All sounds good folks! :p :p We just need to keep in touch between now and then. Don't forget about me when I'm off travelling + not logging on as much as usual!! My plan will be to head over mid-late May.....

Back