suggestions please......

party-princess

hey all

im getting married in 31 days & for one reason & another our planned honeymoon of 3 weeks working our way through italy has gone out of the window.

we have now decided to stick with what we know & head back to the island!!!

this will be my 5th visit & hubby to be's 11th but our holiday is normally centred around our club nights & any other activities depend on how we are feeling the next day
we have worked our way through the calendar & know what clubs we fancy but seeing as its our honeymoon we feel we should really try & do a few things away from our usual ibiza experience

can anyone suggest any trips/restaurants etc that will suit our honeymoon mood where we can be a little bit romantical

thanks so much xx

There is a few people on here that had weddings and the like in Ibiza, I am sure they will be on to help you ;)

Hello :lol:

We got married and spent our honeymoon in Ibiza last summer - def try and stay at the Hacienda or Atzoro, even if it's just for a night or 2, it's such a 'wow I'm on my honeymoon experience' :lol: Both of those hotels also have their own spas so treat yourself to some spa treatments while you're there (even if you don't actually stay there you can use them as a paying guest) - the Hacienda has these amazing jacuzzi pools that are right on the cliff edge with amazing views that you spend a total of an hour in getting a full body massage - absolutely heavenly :D

Not sure which restaurants you've been to but some of our fave romantic ones are Cap des Falco (where we had our wedding), KM5, Sa Capella, Sa Punta to name a few.

You probably know this but if you're going to Pacha book a table at the restaurant beforehand for dinner (gorgeous food, plus you get free entrance into Pacha afterwards) and it makes it a really nice night.

Take a boat trip over to Formentera for the day and then spend the day on a beach over there and get the last boat back, so chilled and peaceful.

Have a fantastic wedding and honeymoon ;)

thank you so much thats fab!!!!

defo going to try pacha restaurant, probably before FMIF & make a night of it. Have heard the food is lovely & the bar prices are quite good. Wanted to try it last time we went over but didnt get there so its on the list

will have a look into the hacienda now, that was exactly the sort of thing i was after & restaurant recommendations are most welcome as finding good places to eat havent been top of our agenda in previous trips

oh barbie how lovely to have been married in ibiza, would have loved to have done that!! Ibiza is our place & its where we are happiest so that would have been a dream come true but we have family who would not have been able to travel so a wedding at home was a must

im so excited

xx

Back