Suggestions for Sat night and Underground info plz!

hauskitten

No longer active
I was hoping to go to Underground on the Saturday but after searching the threads I've found no info other than Wednesdays and Fridays are the best night here. Does this mean its no good on a Saturday?? If so where else is there to go on a Sat??(Not including the big clubs).. Also how much is it to get into Underground?

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=62234

We paid 10 euro's to get in UG last year, that was including a free drink aswell. That was on a thursday so im not sure if that will differ on a weekend.. Personally id head for the night when pedro, rhadoo or raresh are playing ( check above ) although that will be weekday. Great little venue and a great crowd to go with it... one of the best in ibiza IMHO....;)

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=62234

We paid 10 euro's to get in UG last year, that was including a free drink aswell. That was on a thursday so im not sure if that will differ on a weekend.. Personally id head for the night when pedro, rhadoo or raresh are playing ( check above ) although that will be weekday. Great little venue and a great crowd to go with it... one of the best in ibiza IMHO....;)

Theres no raresh etc the week I'm there , infact there aren't many names (22nd Aug - 29 Aug) is raresh or similar likely to be added ??:D

Theres no raresh etc the week I'm there , infact there aren't many names (22nd Aug - 29 Aug) is raresh or similar likely to be added ??:D

I would guess so.. They like to keep things fairly low key there so i should imagine they'll leave it late.. one of them has been playing most thursdays. I would head up there regardless, its a great night. Add them on FB, might give you a bit more info...:)

I would guess so.. They like to keep things fairly low key there so i should imagine they'll leave it late.. one of them has been playing most thursdays. I would head up there regardless, its a great night. Add them on FB, might give you a bit more info...:)

Lol I already got them on FB but I find info on this type of thing is better found on here :)

just popping in for 5 as im in ibiza now lol sat night at underground was amazing girls go in free :D go to zoo project then underground from there :D

Back