Fri 5 Dec - Future retro with Paul Taylor

Fri 12 Dec - Release yourself party with Roger Sanchez

Fri 19 Dec - TBC + Rob Whiteside

Fri 26 Dec - Boxing day special, Derrick Carter 4Hr set

NYE - Greame Park, Jon da Silva, Rob Whiteside, Oli Faulkner + more

Fri 9 Jan - Norman J

Fri 16 Jan - Seb Fontaine

Fri 23 Jan - Future retro with Paul Taylor

that dec 19th line up is apparently Subliminal with Who Da Funk, with those new style line ups it looks very much like i`ve made my last visit to the `Shack, good job it was probably the best in my nine yrs. clubbing there (PVD 10th b-day!) - So much for palace of varieties - PAH!!!

:D ShinySY! :D

Confirmed Trancehead!

nah dont worry mate!! tiesto, van dyk, oakie are all booked up for next year and i would ahve thought the usual suspects will be back to i.e jules, john kelly etc

ill go and see paul taylor and maybe roger but looks like i have to find somewere else to go on a friday :(

seanbelfast said:
free roger is funding it. ;)

Eh? I only ask cause Rouge are charging £20 for RS next month and i reckon its a rip off, while they say roger is that expensive :rolleyes:

Andy Holmes said:
nah dont worry mate!! tiesto, van dyk, oakie are all booked up for next year and i would ahve thought the usual suspects will be back to i.e jules, john kelly etc

What you on about mate?!?! If the `Shack had ever been a half decent trance night i would`nt have had to travel the country for the last 10yrs. & maybe would`nt have any debts! The simple fact that there isn`t even the faintest sniff of even any piss poor trance DJ`s like Jules or Kelly for 3mths. solid should tell you something about the promoters intentions, whether PVD, Oakie & Tiesto really are booked for next yr. the ratio of House/Trance @ the `Shack must be now down to 9:1 against! & they say they have a varied music policy :evil: Is the second arena predominantly trance these days to balance things out - NO! Will it be house on a rare trance night - YES! - NUFF SAID!
I love the `Shack, but i reckon its promoted in a very shoddy manner & could be so much better, all the people that raved about the venue when PVD was on & vowed they would return ASAP - Well, their support could have been capitalised on - what did they go & do? - cancel all trance, including Judge Jules booking for Nov. 21st - And replaced him with Graeme Park - Clever?!?! - I think not, more like business suicide!
for the likes of myself who work 3 w/e`s out of 5 & cant just attend, casually, fleeting trance events @ the `Shack its terrible news & makes me very sad :cry: !!!

P.S Norman Jay @ The beginning of January - Inspirational booking, that`ll have `em flocking in - NOT!!!

shinysy said:
P.S Norman Jay @ The beginning of January - Inspirational booking, that`ll have `em flocking in - NOT!!!

Maybe its different up there, but Norman guarantees a big crowd down here the smoke, any time of year.

Buckley said:
shinysy said:

Maybe its different up there, but Norman guarantees a big crowd down here the smoke, any time of year.

yeah mate, i appreciate what you`re saying - down south, music tastes vary, house & garage is very popular in london, he does`nt mean anything to the people down here, they will be lucky if they get 200 people throught the door when the club holds 1500 :cry: .............

Back