subliminal vs defected

marcusg said:
Yup, Roger Sanchez' Release Yourself night craps on both Defected and Subliminal, IMO ... ;)

here here...

he's never in them limelight as much as he should be... still more room for me... 8)

Live in centre of Ibiza town, right next to Vara de Rey. Been living here 4 years. This winter has been a bit too quiet for my liking though - looking forward to summer!! And by the sounds of it, it`s gonna be a good 1 ;)

chewie_oo7 said:
marcusg said:
Yup, Roger Sanchez' Release Yourself night craps on both Defected and Subliminal, IMO ... ;)

here here...

he's never in them limelight as much as he should be... still more room for me... 8)

Yeah Roger is still my fave Dj, as has been for past 3 years - he`s so modest that he dosen`t like the limelight, what a cool guy!!!

Sarita said:
Live in centre of Ibiza town, right next to Vara de Rey. Been living here 4 years. This winter has been a bit too quiet for my liking though - looking forward to summer!! And by the sounds of it, it`s gonna be a good 1 ;)

8) Lets hope it is ;) :D

Erick Morillo used to be great - i even got chatted up by him!!!! (ok - who hasn`t?!!!) ;) But he used to be really in touch with the crowd, going through the night from funky, to harder techy stuff, but taking the crowd with him. now he couldn`t give a flying f**k if the crowd are enjoying themselves or not - he`s an absolute arsehole who thinks Ibiza should be bowing down at his feet. He`s good when playing space terrace, other than that, I choose a night in with a good book rather than Subliminal these days. Don`t get me wrong i don`t mind the more techy progressive styles, but his mixing is dire and it`s hard to enjoy a night when you know the DJ is such a twat.

hmm...

Back