Subliminal Sessions @ Colours, Glasgow

macdonsj

3 of us went to this on the 5th july.

Adverts all over Glasgow showing

Who da Funk
Richard F

£10+bf

on the Colours board they also listed 3 residents.

When we got there we were charged £14 each!!!!!!!!!
this means a booking fee of £4 - for paying at the door.
and to top it off the residents didn't even play!

bloody scandal!

macdonsj said:
3 of us went to this on the 5th july.

Adverts all over Glasgow showing

Who da Funk
Richard F

£10+bf

on the Colours board they also listed 3 residents.

When we got there we were charged £14 each!!!!!!!!!
this means a booking fee of £4 - for paying at the door.
and to top it off the residents didn't even play!

bloody scandal!

That's taking the piss a bit. The Arches don't normally charge a booking fee on the door.

I smell a rat...

update to that

i emailed Colours to find out why that was the case...

...they replied that they always charge £2 more than the advance ticket+bf on the door

...i pointed out that the adverts mentioned nothing of this

surely this is false advertising!

macdonsj said:
update to that

i emailed Colours to find out why that was the case...

...they replied that they always charge £2 more than the advance ticket+bf on the door

...i pointed out that the adverts mentioned nothing of this

surely this is false advertising!

Yeah they shouldn't be allowed to get away with that, if you had time or inclincation you could report them to the ASA.

the annoying thing was that i was in Glasgow city centre that day so had i known about this i could've organised my mates better and got the tickets!

macdonsj said:
the annoying thing was that i was in Glasgow city centre that day so had i known about this i could've organised my mates better and got the tickets!

I'd e-mail them back and say that you and going to forward copy of the ad on to the Advertising Standards Agency, they might send you some free tickets or something cos they won't want it taken further :p

Barbie said:
Yeah they shouldn't be allowed to get away with that, if you had time or inclincation you could report them to the ASA.

don't make you laugh!, did you really just say that :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is funny is that Colours are doing things like this and yet they are getting about half the crowd they used to...

...only had 1 arch open last weekend.

Some way to get people to come to your night and then keep coming back!

Barbie said:
Robo said:

What's so funny :eek: :p

Robo just wishes he'd thought of that cause now you look like a clever FLT lady (instead of usual scunny bint lass ;) ) and Robo still looks like essex wide boy wannabe primary school kid :lol: ;) :lol:

N8 said:
Barbie said:
Robo said:

What's so funny :eek: :p

Robo just wishes he'd thought of that cause now you look like a clever FLT lady (instead of usual scunny bint lass ;) ) and Robo still looks like essex wide boy wannabe primary school kid :lol: ;) :lol:

what a beautiful description of our two main binters

nice one nath ;)

N8 said:

Mmmm yes thanks for those kind words Nath, I just like to keep you all on your toes, one minue I'm Scunny bint, the next I'm a FLT ladieeeeeeeee :p

i managed to get in for FREE!!!!

after i got searched the bouncer just told me to go through - think she thought someone else was paying for me!!!!

hee hee heee

* if you had your coloursfest laminate, you could have got 2 tickets for a tenner ;)

Nice one Prog Babe! The bouncers at the Arches are so thorough with their searches, aren't they? Especially with us girls. :rolleyes:

Back