Subliminal 9/3, Cream 9/4 and PurePacha 9/5

What's up.... We're planning on hitting up all those nights too!!!
8)

hugoboss said:
8)

I hope you're going to Space on 7th Sep aswell?

Look out for the blonde haired girl with an 'Xpander' sticker on her
chest! That'll be me! :p

I'll be there.... I have a black hugo boss shirt with HUGO written across the front... That should make it easy to find me!!!

Me and my blokey are going to be at Pacha on 5th Sep and I'm going
to have stickers on my chest spelling out Xpander so look out for me! ;)[/quote]

Thanks Xpander -- first time in Ibiza, is Pacha a huge club? or if you have a pic to share -- so we can have a mental image when in the lookout thru the crowd. 8)

hugoboss said:
8)

Hi, I tried replying to you guys on reply to: what...do you look like when I viewed your posting there, but I hadn't figure out how to quote so it posted as a reply to PachaGirl79 (original person posting as a new topic). Thanks for replying to CP and the info, look forward to seeing you guys there! :D

http://hometown.aol.com/forsasha/myhomepage/photo.html

newyork miami said:
Me and my blokey are going to be at Pacha on 5th Sep and I'm going
to have stickers on my chest spelling out Xpander so look out for me! ;)

Thanks Xpander -- first time in Ibiza, is Pacha a huge club? or if you have a pic to share -- so we can have a mental image when in the lookout thru the crowd. 8)[/quote]

Pacha's capacity is about 3,500 - correct me if I'm wrong people - and
it is a gorgeous club.

I haven't got a clue how to post pictures on here :rolleyes: sorry hun!

See you in just over a week then! :p

I'm hitting all those nights too (if all goes well). I have no idea what I'll be wearing, but I will look out for everyone....

I can post pics of me and my girl later tonight.....

or you can check out my website to see us...

I'm coming from Colorado. Long trip, but well worth it. I was going with a buddy but he flaked @ the last minute (today) and is eating his whole ticket cost :rolleyes: I posted a pick of me under the "What do you look like?" thread, so look for me! Hugo Boss, I saw your pic on the same thread, so I know what to look for!

Kneel, you're staying at the same hotel as me right??? Torre del marre?
If you all by yourself, come join us we'll be partying almost everyday of the week.....

I defo will! I booked through Bring It On! so there's about 30 people with them, but I will come and party. Real name's Neil!

tomorrow @ 6pm from JFK.... I took today off too just to get ready...

Kneel... I think we get in @ 10am on Saturday...
You're not getting in till later right?

I'm thinking of getting a phone while over there, so I will post the # as soon as I get it once I find an internet cafe....

If I can't find you guys.... just look for the guy and girl with the biggest grins on our faces... That will be us! :)

HugoBoss, I have pretty much the same times. I leave JFK @ 605p on Iberian to Madrid, Madrid to IBZ @ 2p on the 30th. Still seems SO far away b/c of the day of travel....NewYork Miami, I'm the one with the red shirt on and glasses....The really F#$@%ed up one :p

Kneel said:
HugoBoss, I have pretty much the same times. I leave JFK @ 605p on Iberian to Madrid, Madrid to IBZ @ 2p on the 30th. Still seems SO far away b/c of the day of travel....NewYork Miami, I'm the one with the red shirt on and glasses....The really F#$@%ed up one :p

We might be on the same flight to Madrid.... Since we leave 6:05 from JFK... I think once we get to Madrid we might have less of a layover... My wife did all the arrangements so I'm not exactly sure...

Back