Studios Costa Mar, San An

McRackin when was that photo taken :?:

Weather looks a bit grim :(

Hope the outlook is better than that when I am there :confused:

dont worry dude!! :lol:

05.jpg

just booked up for here too - august 21st for 2 weeks.

friends have stayed there before and loved it so gone by their recommendation.

I stayed here in 2002! :D

Had a great time, nice staff, generally just a nice place to stay. Basic but clean and everything is in good working order.

im stayin in the costa mar from the 26th June for two weeks, its reassuring to hear people say its quite good. went 18-30 last year and stayed in the bella ibiza, what a hole. only went 18-30 coz im a skint student but i thought better of it this year.

just a note to avoid the bella ibiza at all costs.

I shall also be staying in costa mar 14-28 july, and my roommate is steve_safc83......quite frankly im used to 5 star accomodation but my common friends have forced me to downgrade, ha, gotta be better than hotel pacific!! its a relief to see such promising feedback, cant wait!!!

AlancUTH said:
I shall also be staying in costa mar 14-28 july, and my roommate is steve_safc83......quite frankly im used to 5 star accomodation but my common friends have forced me to downgrade, ha, gotta be better than hotel pacific!! its a relief to see such promising feedback, cant wait!!!

Be sure to report back and let us know how it was for you :!: Also any picutres too

;)

Will do, sure it'll be as good, hopefully better, than last year! 24 weeks and 6 days i think, not that im counting or anything!!!

rachybabe said:
thought it was lovely, especailly if you get a see view room. It's really close to kanya
for sunbathin n stuff and right out of the way of the west end!!
aye!! :p

14.jpg

hi

im also staying here. 3 of us. wanted club paraiso as iv stayed there before but it was gonna be well to much. settled for this baby. should be a laugh.
2nd of july 2005.

i cant wait!!!!

4th time in ibiza. bring it on. its an addiction!!

id be happy of any more pictures just to get me more excited

Sept 2004 - Costa Mar Studios Calo des Moro. Fantastic sea front apartment with perferct sunset view . Apartments are studios but are spacious enough and very clean. No aircon though but as we were lucky to have a sea view room it was cool enough if you left you patio doors and bathroom window open (only end apartments have WC windows!). Cheap and cheerful food served at bar downstairs and staff are pleasent enough and happy to arrange taxis etc for you. These apartments are in a really nice location and is fairly quiet during the day and at night. Really close to Kanya/Kashba/Coastline etc yet far enough away from the likes of the west end etc. Going to stay here again in Sept 2005. Score 8 out of 10

Here is a copy of my report of Costa Mar from Sep 2004
:D

classic,
Im gonna rent a merc or some shinney bilng moter and just cruise all day and all night.
Well not all night as i want to get trollied

Back