Student Clubber!!!!

Treble99

8 of us are going to San An for the first time in August but with me being a student I know how much the clubs are and I wanna go clubbing every night but im not sure my student loan is gonna stretch that far.

I've heard Dave Pearce on radio 1 saying you can get vouchers to get you in the clubs cheaper. Anyone know where you can get these vouchers from??? Can I get any vouchers before I go, ie from Mixmag or on the net maybe!!!!

Any help would be a bonus!!!

Hiya, OMG mate u chose the most expensive month to go Ibiza, u can pick up VIP tickets for about £25 for the Euphoria nights at www.euphoria-albums.com, but u are looking at up to €60 entrance fee alone into the main clubs in that month, but dont worry u can pick up tickets before hand which sell them cheaper (about €8 off and a free drink in the club) at places like Bar M, Itica, Megamusic (in the west end) and most other bars. I suggest you buy from Bar M tho cos some nights you also get free bus passes so that saves u some cash which they dont seem to give u as a extra in the other bars??? Oh and if you can be arsed then buy your tickets in Ibiza Town, trust me mate they are soooooooooooo much cheaper there than in San An, Bus cost about €1.50 and takes about half hour to get there. me and my mate bought Manumission Tickets from Bar M and spent €36, and our other mate bought his ticket from Ibiza Town for €26!! so ya u can kinda see the differences there, u can also get free passes to Space and other after party clubs buying your tickets before hand! hey if u wanna know more my MSN is rob_neal2000@hotmail.com. have fun, i know u will ;D

To student clubber

Hi there,

Saw your message and thought this might help - some friends of mine are going out there in September and applied for this research project thing. Basically they are a publishing company looking for guys who are going out there in August / September. They interview you before and after and then in return you get VIP access, free drinks and spending money! Wish I was a guy so I could apply for it!!!

Might be worth checking out - the email is ibiza@icpublishing.co.uk or you can call them on 0207 243 5135.

Meant to be going out there end of August meself - so might see you out there!!

8)

To student clubber

Hi there,

Saw your message and thought this might help - some friends of mine are going out there in September and applied for this research project thing. Basically they are a publishing company looking for guys who are going out there in August / September. They interview you before and after and then in return you get VIP access, free drinks and spending money! Wish I was a guy so I could apply for it!!!

Might be worth checking out - the email is ibiza@icpublishing.co.uk or you can call them on 0207 243 5135.

Meant to be going out there end of August meself - so might see you out there!!

8)

Back