Stuart Hirst / Deep Dish Concession guestlist...

Stu Hirst

Paul (Stix) has very kindly offered Spotlight members the opportunity of reduced entry guestlist for the Technics CD Deck Launch Party with Deep Dish & Behrouz, and myself, David James and Villeneuve in the back room.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13453

Anybody who's interested, can they PM me their name (or email me at "stu@djstuarthirst.com")and I will forward them onto Paul before the event and it will ensure cheaper entry into the club, for what is sure to be an awesome night.

I am thinking of coming over with 2 friends of mine from Dublin so I look forward to seeing some spotlighters at the night.

Don't think I will need concessions as my friends are both djs (residents at Spirit and The Redbox respectively) but the offer is much appreciated...

djcherni said:
I am thinking of coming over with 2 friends of mine from Dublin so I look forward to seeing some spotlighters at the night.

Don't think I will need concessions as my friends are both djs (residents at Spirit and The Redbox respectively) but the offer is much appreciated...

Yet again our paths are going to cross, people are going to start thinking I'm stalking you or visa versa :lol: ;)

Some more info on this....

Paul Stix (Turnmills) has informed me that becuase of huge demand for tickets for the night, the ticket price has been pushed up to £20, meaning this paying guest list will be £15.

Hope this is still okay for everyone going.

Get down there early, it's looking like a roadblock down Clerkenwell Road !

Stu Hirst said:
Some more info on this....

Paul Stix (Turnmills) has informed me that becuase of huge demand for tickets for the night, the ticket price has been pushed up to £20, meaning this paying guest list will be £15.

Hope this is still okay for everyone going.

Get down there early, it's looking like a roadblock down Clerkenwell Road !

Stu, do you really think you're going to get rid of me that easily by adding an extra £5 to the price :lol: ;)

I'm there with tassles on :lol:

Back