striptease in 2004?

Why would anyone bother posting this as a wind-up?!

And when have I claimed to be a dream ticket...? Although if six feet tall, natural 34D and auburn hair to the waist is your thing I might just be...

Keifer, if you see anyone of that description next week, in a very very small blue velvet dress and pink flip-flops on the terrace at Pacha, come and say hello... :p

sorry darlin, just had a pretty shit day at work and excuse the cheese but u sound a bit 2good 2b true! Hopefully cya round next year! :p

ruthie said:
Why would anyone bother posting this as a wind-up?!

And when have I claimed to be a dream ticket...? Although if six feet tall, natural 34D and auburn hair to the waist is your thing I might just be...

Keifer, if you see anyone of that description next week, in a very very small blue velvet dress and pink flip-flops on the terrace at Pacha, come and say hello... :p

6' tall, natural 34D (my personal fav size), auburn hair (lovely) in a small blue velvet dress. If I ever find a magic lamp, that last sentence is my 1st wish. Nah, i'm only 5'10 so we'll cut that tree down a little. Seriously Ruth and all flirting aside, you seem like good craic and I will look out for you in Pacha. What nights are you going to be there? Oh and Nish, I'm going with gf so I mighten get a good look at Ruth as gf will stick the blinkers on me.

Hiya Keifer, we're planning to go to Pacha on Tuesday for Underwater. If last time is anything to go by I'll spend the first half of the evening on the terrace and the rest on a balcony or podium in the main room... If you see me you should recognise me from my description, remember my hair is very long and the dress is SERIOUSLY short. :) I'll be there with my boyfriend and a load of mates - come and say hello, it'd be cool to meet you and your lady!

Rx

ruthie said:
Hiya Keifer, we're planning to go to Pacha on Tuesday for Underwater. If last time is anything to go by I'll spend the first half of the evening on the terrace and the rest on a balcony or podium in the main room... If you see me you should recognise me from my description, remember my hair is very long and the dress is SERIOUSLY short. :) I'll be there with my boyfriend and a load of mates - come and say hello, it'd be cool to meet you and your lady!

Rx

Deffo Ruthie, which tuesday, I'll be there 16th and 23rd. Love Underwater. Have seen Emerson loadsa times and have vol 1 and vol 2, class!!! Look forward to meeting you and your bf and mates. You seem like a top bird with a great sense of humour so your crew should be a fun group.

ruthie said:
We'll be there on the 16th. Hope to see you then. ;)

I'll deffo look out for you then. Can't wait!!! Only 4 days left till I'm off!!! Thought this week would never come.

Secret garden is behind bar m and clockwork orange.
like a spearmint rhino sort of strip club not too sleezy.But Still quite Hot.

McRackin said:
you forgot the striptease club owned by amnesia: glamour in sa cova santa!! ;)
here is their billboard:

AE00A5.jpg

my ex girlfriend used to work in the Blue Rose at figurettes. she made a packet,not as much as she does in the UK though. she done alot of photo shoots as well in ibiza. i used to get my own "special" lap dance hehehehe!

Ive never been in a lap dancing club,but ive been out with one. :lol:

aint checked it out yet mate.

spent £90 on a hot blonde in a nurses outfit called louis not long ago tho :oops: :twisted: :lol:

Back