Strip Search in Space Car park?!

The Guardia Civil Have been known to hang out in the carpark and do random searches yes , I dont know about this year myself

been stripped to my pants twice in that car park by Guardia Civil within the same 10 day period. Not sure if they were on a bit of a crackdown at that time so just be careful.;)

Its any night and is performed by the "sucky f*%ky?" (said quickly in an African accent):eek:

and that's funny because...

I presumed that there was maybe a sexual theme going on here. My reply has nothing to do with the colour of anyones skin or where they come from.

I was merely trying to set the scene. If one has been or stayed in this area of PDB then you may be familiar with what I am refering to.

He would have said a Russian or Italian accent, nothing would have been noticed. Stop these victim reaction and blind accusation and let it go
:spank:
My wife's from Russia so that would have been equally unfunny :x:lol:

I was merely trying to set the scene. If one has been or stayed in this area of PDB then you may be familiar with what I am refering to.
I stay in PdB every year. No idea what you're talking about :!:

But u just dont get this in PDB .. "yacy da i am from wayles do u want sum s**y f**ky buuht only ten euros innit"

maybe in San an thou umm I dunno like

People are allowed to make fun of their own kind. Others aren't. That's the rules. ;)

What? Are you serious?

Sucky ****ies are propably better known by those who have been staying in Figurettas.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? Are you serious?

Sucky ****ies are propably better known by those who have been staying in Figurettas.

I have stayed in Figueretas every trip and have no idea about what or who they are:eek::confused:

I am perhaps tempting fate, but have never had a search or seen anyone being searched in Ibiza:D

I must exist in my own little world whilst on the island:lol::lol:

I still think it's socially acceptable racism disguised as cheap humour.

Like all those kids innocently calling everything 'gay' (meaning derogatory)...but it's just an opinion.

I still think it's socially acceptable racism disguised as cheap humour.

Like all those kids innocently calling everything 'gay' (meaning derogatory)...but it's just an opinion.

I must admit I've been guilty of this in the past (when much younger :lol:)

"no way man, that shirt is gay..." " f*** Guetta his music is gay..."

I now hear it all the time, and it tickles me as i am now mature enough not to do it ;) :lol:

Back