STRESS HEAD!!

don't worry sweetie, you'll get everything you need from ibiza anyway. just be sure you have your flexible friend called visa and your passport :D

yeah, although there is apparently a place where you can leave them - we had a disposable one so were told to just hide it outside the club - when we came back couldn't see it - ended finding what we thought was ours only to get it developed and it was a bunch of chav lads! :(

Jesse said:
Although I'm not packing my camera - is it true the bouncers steal at the door of the clubs?

they'll take it to a special room, like a cloakroom, and you have to pay for it. if you hide it well there shouldn't be any problem :)

and there's lots of other beautiful places to take photos of, like the beaches

jessyg123 said:
yeah, although there is apparently a place where you can leave them - we had a disposable one so were told to just hide it outside the club - when we came back couldn't see it - ended finding what we thought was ours only to get it developed and it was a bunch of chav lads! :(

that's terrible, it doesn't matter what the camera costs cos the pics are the most important thing!

good luck with your trip!

know what you mean about being disorganised... I always forget the most obvious things when I go on holiday.. once forgot to pack underwear/sock...!!! :lol: :lol:

I've heard the drinks are really expensive in the clubs. Is this true? i'm really worried I won't have enough money!

They are really dear - bout 30 pounds for two vodkas and mixers and 8 euros for water - your best drinking lots before you go!

jessyg123 said:
They are really dear - bout 30 pounds for two vodkas and mixers and 8 euros for water - your best drinking lots before you go!

I might mainline cheap vodka or pour it into my eye - that should do the trick!

sorry meant to put 30 euros - think most expensive we had was 28euros in Pacha! I was thirsty for most of the night!

Back