Street parade 2003

swiss taff

These are some of the boys that are in town for the Street parade here in Zurich Aug 9th :D

Carl Cox
Little Louie Vega
Junior Jack & Kid Crème
Harry Choo Choo Romero
George Morel
Sven Väth
Kosheen
Mousse T
Tom Novy

Decision, decisions :confused: :D ;)

These guys are all in one venue on the night
Little Louie Vega
Junior Jack & Kid Crème
Harry Choo Choo Romero
George Morel

the rest are all in different venues around the city. I will probably do the Carl Cox venue as the club he plays is where Im a member.

The good thing about this event is that it starts with pre partys on Fri night then goes right through till Mon morn :eek: Sat is the day of the parade in the streets, quite a spectacular scene 8)

S-Man @ the streetparade in ZH

Met Roger Sanchez in Ibiza. He will be also @ the streetparade weekend in ZH. (He didn't know where)
See you!

Thanks swiss taff!
Hope you're right so I do not have to go to different clubs to see my favourites Jock's (Cox, Sanchez, Junior Jack & Kid Creme)!
Saw Junior Jack & Kid Creme @ El Divino in Ibiza couple of weeks ago. If you like "uplifting house" style, you should go. They are amazing!
:p :!: :eek:
Ciao

Markel said:
Thanks swiss taff!
Hope you're right so I do not have to go to different clubs to see my favourites Jock's (Cox, Sanchez, Junior Jack & Kid Creme)!
Saw Junior Jack & Kid Creme @ El Divino in Ibiza couple of weeks ago. If you like "uplifting house" style, you should go. They are amazing!
:p :!: :eek:
Ciao

Cox is playing in club Q, the rest are @ Tendance :confused:

whats the street parade? ill be there on the 9th, sounds like good fun.

Cx

Swiss Staff, do you have an URL for me where all the dates of the venues and DJ's are shown?

Back