Strange private message sent to inbox

kgldsun

Can anybody enlighten me on this message I have received today please? I just kind of think its suspicious. It was sent to my private message inbox. Thanks

Today, 05:41 PM Lady_Admin

Important message from the forum administration
Dear, djnfinity;Trance_Alliance;chris hall;kgldsun;dw151174!A virus alert was noticed on your computer. We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://antivirus.effectmeds.com/djnf...Alliance;chris hall;kgldsun;dw151174----------------------------------------------------Sincerely, Forum Administration www.spotlight-forums.com.
user_online.gif

Mmmm I am quite concerned. I havn't clicked on the link and dont intend to, although as my laptops on my knee the thought of flames has made me rethink the position.

All attemps to view her/his profile draw a blank. Scary:evil:

I received one too.

Anyone caught sending; spam, phising emails and any other electronic junk should be imporisoned for a minimum of 5 years. To be served as hard labour.

Alternatively removal of at least two major limbs.

I hate spammers.

this user got through a loophole in our sign up procedure. now plugged. pesky spammers!

Off topic but i've noticed but can't prove it that sometimes a software computer scan will start & then tell us to purchase the software in order for vanishing the Virus it's found. However is it possible that the virus found is one already planted by the said software? By the way our setup has AVG 9 pro installed along with Webroot pro but the offenders still manage at times to get through the security if this computers 'pare feu' has been disabled.

tell me about it freakstar

I must have cobwebs growing in my inbox

I almost miss the hate mail I used to get in 2008 or the erotica hauskitten used to send each evening.

Now I'm lucky to get a 'wotcha' from Fat Phil.

tell me about it freakstar

I must have cobwebs growing in my inbox

I almost miss the hate mail I used to get in 2008 or the erotica hauskitten used to send each evening.

Now I'm lucky to get a 'wotcha' from Fat Phil.

:lol::lol::lol:

She has now managed to contact me again under the name 'lady Gaga' and via my E mail tells me 'benidorm Spotlight' has a private message for me! I am not a member of this site. :x

She has now managed to contact me again under the name 'lady Gaga' and via my E mail tells me 'benidorm Spotlight' has a private message for me! I am not a member of this site. :x

I am also not a member of benidorm spotlight and received this:

You have received a new private message at Benidorm Spotlight Forums from AgoxAnaenny, entitled "Why Buy iTunes Music?".
To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/benidorm/private.php

Back