Storm In A Tea cup

F

Fast Himself

Well I'm sitting at work, bored, and I just thought I would start some verbal rioting.

The question is

DJ Sammy: - is he Saviour for getting rid of virtually all beer boys, dick heads and the scum of commercial dancer world out of the good nights like Clockwork Orange, Underwater and miss Moneypennys. :lol: :twisted:

Or

Just a Sad Act for ruining 2 good rock tunes and polluting the dance world
:confused:

Thank You Please

I actually thought that his "Sunlight" was a very good track! he might be cheesy for sure, but then again - his singer is at least better than your average eurotrashy danceact and he is a nice fella to speak to.....
I dont mind him dj´ing on the Island, cuz as you mentioned: he takes care of the younger audience, whilst the others can go and listen to more respectable tunes another place......there´s room 4 all of us!

Fast Himself said:
DJ Sammy: - is he Saviour for getting rid of virtually all beer boys, dick heads and the scum of commercial dancer world out of the good nights like Underwater

well, he didn't do a very good job in that case.

I went to see him at Es Paradis and had a wonderful time taking the piss on all the english blokes with thier glowsticks (that has to be the most unsexy thing a man can do on a dancefloor!)

it was a real treat for the eyes! I was all dolled up and this guy in our group managed to steal a glowstick from someone "pile" of them, and I took it at danced around like a monkey on that dancefloor, making my friends crumble with laughter.....and the english blokes were clueless!

Back