StoneyWatch

x-amount said:
No, but I'nm hoping he'll see this thread, and not only see that I care.

Ibiza-Spotlight cares.

Word has it he's not too bad live either, so, in all seriousness, if my S-Man is watching, let me know next time your in London mate... (unless the StoneyWatch doesn't pick him up first)

F040.jpg

Sten was absolutely sterling when he served his set on a silver platter at Pacha in June, it was damn refreshing don't you know ;)

Do try it, and the above :D

F040.jpg

Sten was absolutely sterling when he served his set on a silver platter at Pacha in June, it was damn refreshing don't you know ;)

Do try it, and the above :D

Anna has that Yogi tea and my mate Sachin swears by a licquorice (sp?) version....

we have a lemon verbena plant.

you pick off leaves and bung them in boiling water

or pg tips

:lol: @ this thread!
(and how uptight was I last year? :lol:)
Stoney definitely earned some respect.

...and I'm still not clear about this milk in tea before/after teabag issue...

:lol: @ this thread!
(and how uptight was I last year? :lol:)
Stoney definitely earned some respect.

...and I'm still not clear about this milk in tea before/after teabag issue...

if u add milk 1st.... u get a more milkier tea.

water into teabag, then milk lets u have a stronger cuppa.

unless yr chinese, in which case using milk is wrong.

But, if you want a milkier tea, just add more milk :confused:

it dont work like that!

try it tonight.

2 cups, add milk 1st in one, and add milk in last in the other for the same time, and u tell me if theres a diff or not :lol: (there is i swear!)

Definitely milk first every time. You are then able to gauge to absolute precision the preferred strength of said cuppa. :D

I like the challenge of getting the tea just right, kind of like getting it right to the pound when filling up a car with petrol ;)

I like the challenge of getting the tea just right, kind of like getting it right to the pound when filling up a car with petrol ;)

if you add the milk to the cup whilst the bag is still in, its like entering into the unknown when you squeeze the bag as to how strong the final product will be.

if you add the milk to the cup whilst the bag is still in, its like entering into the unknown when you squeeze the bag as to how strong the final product will be.

Particularly when you're trying to make toast at the same time ;)

I don't really like tea, although I won't say no to one on sunday morning after a heavy session.

If I do have to make one I prefer it strong, I put the milk in with the tea bag, then the boiled water. This gives the tea a lovely even tanned colour :lol:

Back