Stolen Phones in Ibiza

to be honest I dont normally take my phone out with me, unless hubby and I are going to do different things or if I decide to go for a walk on my own,

We have used that excuse to try and stop security throwing him out......works in most cases.
Does it have anything to do with the proximity of reading material?

Buckley has been known to nod off in various locations due to the presence of books nearby.

i think im just gonna buy a cheap 10 quid phone to take with me just so me n my mates can keep in touch with each other if we lose each other. dont fancy riskin losing my iphone.

i think im just gonna buy a cheap 10 quid phone to take with me just so me n my mates can keep in touch with each other if we lose each other. dont fancy riskin losing my iphone.

Don't worry about it mate - you've no more chance of losing / having your phone pinched in Spain that anywhere else. The only time I've lost a phone in Spain, is when I was utterly ruined, left it somewhere and wandered off. If you've got travel insurance or phone insurance (just to be on the safe side) you'll be fine.

Actually quite a good idea that. I've lost phones full of business contacts a couple of times (never get round to keeping backups) entirely due to being mashed and careless :rolleyes:. I now leave my phone behind when I'm out, much to the annoyance of anyone I go out on the :p with .. they still have to do it the "old way" and agree a place/time to meet up if we get split. If the old way fails then just wander off and have an adventure :D

Ive got my BF's stone age Nokia, or as he calls it...THE BEAST :rolleyes: :lol: to take with, seeing i have drowned tWo BB's in the last few weeks i am not risking it when in Ibiza...

Two??? I knew about one, when was the other!

Saturday....put phone in bag with gym bottle which was wet :evil: phone died for about 3 hours, stuck it in the sunlight and it started working but is now slow as sh*t :spank:

Did however sell my old broken BB for 44 quid :D

I always leave my decent phone at home and take a sh1tty one out there with my sim in.
I never take my phone out on a night out anyway.

So far in the last year, I've lost Blackberries in DC10 and Tenerife. On both occassions, it was entirely my fault! Both were company phones and the first one was before I had actually started work for the company!

finally got rid of my rubbish blackberry torsh afyter having it relaced 4 times and was very happy with my lovely i phone which i managed to keep save for the whole of glasto (didnt have time to get sim sorted for festival phone) only to have someone steal it from my friends house GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED at least i dont have to worry about roaming charges in ibiza :(

finally got rid of my rubbish blackberry torsh afyter having it relaced 4 times and was very happy with my lovely i phone which i managed to keep save for the whole of glasto (didnt have time to get sim sorted for festival phone) only to have someone steal it from my friends house GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED at least i dont have to worry about roaming charges in ibiza :(

Sad news you just can't trust people:(

Please tell me you are insured....

Actually quite a good idea that. I've lost phones full of business contacts a couple of times (never get round to keeping backups) entirely due to being mashed and careless :rolleyes:. I now leave my phone behind when I'm out, much to the annoyance of anyone I go out on the :p with .. they still have to do it the "old way" and agree a place/time to meet up if we get split. If the old way fails then just wander off and have an adventure :D

haha they do tend to end up the best nights

Back