Stolen Phones in Ibiza

Dirk

I have had two friends now who have had their phones stolen while on the white isle. Has it happened to anyone else this year and is it a problem?

never happened to me in over 20 years and doubt it would be a problem as nobody ever rings me.

I was with Spacemonkey when she had one stolen last year in Privilege. Lifted straight out of her purse.

As with anything in life and anywhere you go, just keep your wits about you and your personal items secured when in a crowded place. Ibiza is no different from anywhere else in that regard.

I don't think anyone would want to buy my flip phone which I bought in 2007 for 10 pounds!!

At least I hope not!

A mate of mine had his Iphone cut from his pocket while he was asleep on a couch in a San An bar in the west end..... reckons it was one of the looky looky men.

Be carefull

A mate of mine had his Iphone cut from his pocket while he was asleep on a couch in a San An bar in the west end..... reckons it was one of the looky looky men.

Be carefull

Did he wake up wearing a 'genuine' pair of Rayban sunglasses?!

Did he wake up wearing a 'genuine' pair of Rayban sunglasses?!

:):)

:lol::lol::lol:

More importantly, have you ever seen a looky-looky guy inside a bar? I haven't!

Yes I have. It was Soul City in the West End. Think he was off duty

Also, why the hell was he asleep on a couch inside a bar?!

Thats his party trick when he has too much to drink. Will fall asleep almost anywhere......and I mean anywhere. Fell asleep face down into a kebab he was eating once. Standing up at bars, in flower pots, on toilets, a hedge ,a road and on a flight of stairs....and its not easy to wake him up either!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats his party trick when he has too much to drink. Will fall asleep almost anywhere..

That is a serious session offense, Punishable with a marker pen / Razor to an eyebrow or a reverse Mohican I believe ? :D

Tim

Back