Still Rocking

S

seanbelfast

Mood 2 Swing Can't get away...What a number still Digging it months on

sean...i run a night at Kube for the best and up-coming djs every wednesday...New House Nation...its a crackin wee spot and its doing really well so gimme a shout if you fancy doing a set for us and i'll pencil you in...booked up til about the end of january but after that...
we've got jim harte.. the new dj at shine on tmro night and funkasaurus, sandra gourley from bassment and funktion all to come.....

Dirty Sanchez said:
sean...i run a night at Kube for the best and up-coming djs every wednesday...New House Nation...its a crackin wee spot and its doing really well so gimme a shout if you fancy doing a set for us and i'll pencil you in...booked up til about the end of january but after that...
we've got jim harte.. the new dj at shine on tmro night and funkasaurus, sandra gourley from bassment and funktion all to come.....

Defo Pal...Heard about that night a mate of mine is the Resident along side Steky on a saturday Gareth Hawkins...My E-Mail Address is bubjeep@hotmail.com..Give Me a shout and we can get a few details together.. :D :D

Back