Still Drunk

makka

this is quite possibly the worst feeling in the world.....still drunk the next afternoon :eek: :eek:

wot went wrong i ask myself!

Yeah a quite few drink turned into a few to many!

if uve ever heard of a drink called 'Big Band' u'll know why it ended up so messy!

What's in it then? Never heard of it...

..went through a very rough feeling spell in Uni earlier, but feel pretty good now :D

the shame of it... monday afternoon and you're still wasted!! :lol:

good night was it? or don't you remember? ;)

It says on the bottle 40% but thats bullshit! its on the same wavelength as absinth in my opinion,.....messy! :twisted:

i dont actually know wots in it tho

Only had a few beers this weekend, far too sick of the two day hangovers I was getting :evil:

Still feel a bit messy today though :confused:

Fergie19 wrote:
You out last night then mate?

i reckon,what does everyone else think?

I asked because the way the question was worded could have suggested that he hates the feeling of being drunk the next day in general...not just last night ;)

I have decided to be tee total up until Christmas - how p***sed am I going to be during the festive season, OR as Mr PL says "how cheap a date will i be over the Christmas season"?

Weekend boozing this end consisted of a lot of 'Harp' lager followed by far too many 'Baby Guinesses' in County Wexford, Eire.

Nice!

Barbie said:
puppylover said:
I have decided to be tee total up until Christmas

:eek: :eek: :eek: Are you feeling ok Puppylover :eek: ;)

Never better - but I always think having a rest is good - especially makes you feel you'e getting your money's worth when you jump back on the wagon on its journey down that slippery slope!! Anyway its only two weeks and 4 days to go before the fun and games start again, and I quite like the feeling of self-rightiousness :lol:

Sleep = no good for you... you are drinking u feel amazing then the u go to sleep and wake up on the mornin and feel like s***

Back