me I've made it a WHOLE lot easier for ya :rolleyes:

I bought some stickers at the weekend, so every night I'm going to
stick XPANDER on my chest

I just hope that by the end of the night a couple of letters haven't
fallen off and it just says XPAND or DER :rolleyes:

Tee hee - look out for me peeps - I want to meet as many of you as
I possibly can.

Love Natasha

That is a good idea.I will be there sep19-26 for closing parties bring it on. :lol:

Mister Pea said:
Xpander - when are you going to be there? :D

I'm going to be there 3rd Sep - 13th and the nights that I'm defo doing
are:

5th Sep - Pacha 30th birthday (with Xpander sticker on chest)
7th Sep - Sundays at Space (with Xpander sticker on chest)
9th Sep - Kanya (Garlands) and Pacha - (with Xpander sticker on chest)
11th Sep - Amnesia (Cream) - (with Xpander sticker on chest)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haw Haw! :lol:

Look out for me - I will probably be the one with the
Xpander sticker on my chest!

cool n the gang. ill be at space at the same time so i'll keep my eyes peeled.... actually i wont cos that would really hurt but ill look out for you!

:eek: :D

Mister Pea said:
cool n the gang. ill be at space at the same time so i'll keep my eyes peeled.... actually i wont cos that would really hurt but ill look out for you!

:eek: :D

I think people from this forum are meeting at 5pm at the first bar on
the left. I'm meeting Tracy (Klingclubber) and her mate at Bora Bora
in the morning for wine and food and then I think we're going to Space
around 1pm 2pm :p

I can't wait ;)

nish said:
email me it and ill put it up if u want

I haven't got a photo of Adam and I on the net, we haven't got a computer
at home either so I can only use this crappy one at work! :rolleyes:

heheh i love the sticky stickers thingy machig, sound a good idea, for those who are looking for xpander at space/underwater/cream look to her left or right mad girl dancing thats me ;) i'm afraid the stickers will just sweat off me :D ;) nice thought i gave you all :rolleyes:

hahah i'm up for getting up on any podium in a club and screaming KLINGCLUBBER HERE, if you hear me! come say hi (dont' be scarred i'm not nuts really! ;) )

klingclubber said:
heheh i love the sticky stickers thingy machig, sound a good idea, for those who are looking for xpander at space/underwater/cream look to her left or right mad girl dancing thats me ;) i'm afraid the stickers will just sweat off me :D ;) nice thought i gave you all :rolleyes:

hahah i'm up for getting up on any podium in a club and screaming KLINGCLUBBER HERE, if you hear me! come say hi (dont' be scarred i'm not nuts really! ;) )

Hey well me and you will get on the podiums then and scream from the rooftops XPANDER and KLINGCLUBBER HERE COME CLOSER AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!

best leave em till u get in the club I think mate. theyll prob fall off in the cab if u stick em on b4

xpander said:
Hey well me and you will get on the podiums then and scream from the rooftops XPANDER and KLINGCLUBBER HERE COME CLOSER AT YOUR PERIL!!!!!

hahaha your on! :D
(maybe will do it to the beat or tune playing so we don't make complete tits of ourselves!)

heheheh :D :D

klingclubber said:
xpander said:

hahaha your on! :D
(maybe will do it to the beat or tune playing so we don't make complete tits of ourselves!)

heheheh :D :D

Yeah, cos if we've got rhythmn there's no way the shouting will make us look like tits!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back