steve aoki 'caking' a crowd surfing wheelchair user, the guy loves it though

Alan: Yeah, that was nasty. That was nasty. It says you also threw Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle at a cat.
Gary: No, no. Other way round.
Alan: You threw a cat at Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle?
Gary: No, no. I threw a copper kettle at Whoopi Goldbergs cat.
Alan: That's what I said.
Gary: No, you said I threw Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle at a cat. I didn't, I threw a copper kettle at Whoopi Goldbergs cat. (Alan is looking confused) It wasn't Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle.
Alan: Right. It was Whoopi Goldbergs cat. So who's copper kettle was it?
Gary: Jessica Tandy's.

If the highlight of your set is the well rehearsed and often repeated throwing of a birthday cake into a crowd then you're probably not a very good DJ.
The music should be all the entertainment you need.

If USA ever start a cricket team he'd be straight in there, but really, its all about the music, not assaulting the handicapped with flying desserts

Alan: Yeah, that was nasty. That was nasty. It says you also threw Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle at a cat.
Gary: No, no. Other way round.
Alan: You threw a cat at Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle?
Gary: No, no. I threw a copper kettle at Whoopi Goldbergs cat.
Alan: That's what I said.
Gary: No, you said I threw Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle at a cat. I didn't, I threw a copper kettle at Whoopi Goldbergs cat. (Alan is looking confused) It wasn't Whoopi Goldbergs copper kettle.
Alan: Right. It was Whoopi Goldbergs cat. So who's copper kettle was it?
Gary: Jessica Tandy's.

Hahaha! Racking my brain trying to remember where thats from!??

[video=youtube;WSG64fRgycc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSG64fRgycc[/video]

couldn't have happened to a better person!!!!

No....well not at least when we went into the much changed EDEN last Friday, it seemed pretty quiet in there for August though....:-(

He used to wear a suit and play the trumpet with a good head of hair (c.1994/1996). Then he went all trendy, bought some tight T shirts, had a hair cut, and got some designer specs. He wasnt always trance.

Back