Stephen or James or ne1 - help please

WeLuvIbiza

Guys,

Following the advice on here about booking ones own accomodation, I have tried in vain to contact the Playa Sol II in Figueratas by phone and fax.

Do the owners of the smaller apartments leave the places in the winter months, do they check for mail etc.

Any advice appreciated.

Further, have you guys tried to do any deals with the aprartments listed on the site, and take bookings etc??

Regards
David

WeLuvIbiza said:
Guys,

Further, have you guys tried to do any deals with the aprartments listed on the site, and take bookings etc??

Regards
David

I've booked both Es Vive and Bali Beach Appts direct for this summer, both took the bookings when I e-mailed them and I've had confirmation so no problems for me.

90% of all hotels and hostals are closed at this time of year. they will have a skeleton staff who check in maybe once a week if that. i would say keep trying as they will be going in more now to prepare for the season.

Stephen,

Thanks for the reply. I think the place is actually for sale, or the aprtments @ Playa Sol II are for sale!! When I enter the name "Playa Sol II" in Google, it comes back with entries @ real estate agents and spanishdreamhomes.co.uk!!

We are now considering other apartments in the area.

Thanks ne way.

David

Mc,

Thanks very much for your feedback. We have actually managed to book the Playa Sol II through Pineapple holidays (2 wks in Sept).

Probably a bit of a silly whim, but we had a fab time their a couple of years agao, and wifey (Shelley) wanted to try and book the same place. Being the loyal husband, scoured the net, and after giving up hope found Pineapple.

Regards
David

ahem....

i've just let my wife go all the way to england to work for 2 months while i remain here alone.

i think that beats taking her on holiday!

(i hope she doesn't read this)

What a bind Stephen, stuck in Ibiza for 2 months all alone :twisted:

Only kiddin mind, i would miss my bestest buddy if she were away 2 months :cry:

You could maybe entertain yourself and us with some tales of Ibizian folklore????

Back