Staying in San Antonio : Places to go?

Bones

Going in september and it will be my 3rd year and we still really havent been out of San Antonoio (Only to clubs)

So where can we go thats accesible by bus or taxi? Not gonna go down the rental route its too expensive!

Wanna do Bora Bora beach so how would i get there?

Also can anyone reccomend some good boat trips from san antonio, dosent have to be a booze cruise but not bothered if it is

You can get the bus from San An to Ibiza town then another bus (or taxi) onto Playa Den Bossa where Bora Bora is. Bus costs about 3 euros each way.

The Es Vedra boat from San An is well worth going on. Costs 20 Euros and you're out for 2 1/2 hours.

Most of the times I stayed in San Antonio I hardly spent too much time there - plenty of better places to check out!

There are lots of buses that go to different beaches, that go from San An, through San an bay, to calla bassa cala tarida, cala compte, all beautiful beaches

You must go to Ibiza Town - about a 25 minute bus journey from San An. Didn't go there until my second time and it's a totally different way of life to San An.

i think san antonio is an ideal base to stay. good bars and restaurants, plenty of varied entertainment, and good transport links by bus and boat to other beaches and other towns. it's my preference for a night out - a restaurant i can afford and good choice of live music afterwards.

Sod the bus. Get a taxi. Im sure there would be a couple of you going and it would probably cost about €20 to get to PDB

more like 25 to 30 depends which way the taxi goes.yes if there is 4 of you thats fine.i would get the bus anyway so you learn.where the buses are.then save time and effort get a taxi back.

bus 3 to ibizatown then get number 14 to playa den bossa

Theres only 2 of us going at the moment, 1 may join us!

What about boat trips etc,which are the best ones? Was thinking maybe doing the zoo project boat? as i think thats entry to the zoo project and the boat all in one?

I did the Es Vedra cruise last week. 20e from the harbour in San An, leaves about 3 and a very nice chilled way to spend a few hours

Is that booze cruise or does it just take you round the island? How long does it take you out for?

im definately going to try to go on a few relaxing boat trips this time around. id imagine its a good way to take away the groggy feeling from the night before!
does anyone know if there are still boat trips and things going on at the start of september?

Sod the bus. Get a taxi. Im sure there would be a couple of you going and it would probably cost about €20 to get to PDB

From PdB to San An center is about 25 - 30 euros. At least it was so last year. I would say that stick with the busses. Let's say that you go to Bora bora in the evening and let's say to Space or Pacha at night and you go back to San An to change clothes or whatever. Four trips with taxi is about 100 euros or so but with busses it's about 18 euros. So, if you have about 4 friends with you, then the taxi would be, let's say, sensible option even the taxi would cost more with more people in it. But taking busses are way more fun.

It's already been mentioned, but the boat that leaves from near the fountains in San An going to Es Vedra (small inhabited limestone island/rock south of San An - but there are a few random goats!) and back is amazing. I try to do it every year I'm out there.

They stop along the way so that people can swim in the crystal-blue waters. I generally like to see how high off the boat I can dive from lol. They use to chuck in bottles of bubbly so that people could dive down to grab them, but they've stopped that now. One year me and my Dad grabbed 7 out of the 8 bottles. We do get a little competative sometimes!

~:¬)

Not gonna go down the rental route its too expensive!
Really? The rate I'm paying per day is equal to one taxi ride from San An to PdB.

Having a car lets you get out and explore more. I wouldn't do it any other way.

Hey Morbyd,

I'll rent the car and pay the club fees if you drive for a week!

Places I would recommend visiting in San Antonio:

The Riverwalk and the Alamo for sure.

Really,

just walk to the west end and hang with a crowd who's going out to party.

wait 10 minutes if you dont like them and then move to the next one till you find someone you want to hang with.

easy peasy.

It's already been mentioned, but the boat that leaves from near the fountains in San An going to Es Vedra (small inhabited limestone island/rock south of San An - but there are a few random goats!) and back is amazing. I try to do it every year I'm out there.

They stop along the way so that people can swim in the crystal-blue waters. I generally like to see how high off the boat I can dive from lol. They use to chuck in bottles of bubbly so that people could dive down to grab them, but they've stopped that now. One year me and my Dad grabbed 7 out of the 8 bottles. We do get a little competative sometimes!

~:¬)
Definatley something to consider! Is there only 1 boat from there that goes to Es Vedra?

Back