Stay at Jet

T

tal

Friends of us have booked a week stay at Jet apartments. Now we are planning to visit them for 2/3 days and the plans are to stay at their place in Jet. Could that be problem? Is there reception/security who keeps an eye of who's staying there / who have booked there it or is entrance easy?

Mate you shouldn't have a preblem at Jet, unlike me having to deal with the most heavily secur hotel (Parasio) come next week :rolleyes:
how much is jet to rent for a week? might need somewhere to stay if i don't get in Parasio

jet was fantastic.. you won't have any problems with the security. I never did when I stayed there last season. The only problem we had was the stupid key for the door. It was on a chain connected to a HUGE piece of plastic type thing. Luckily we just un did the chain off the plastic thing so that we could carry it around with us. I don't know if things are the same though now.. CHEERS! have a great time! Luved being that close to Bora BOra

SeriousDanger said:
jet was fantastic.. you won't have any problems with the security. I never did when I stayed there last season. The only problem we had was the stupid key for the door. It was on a chain connected to a HUGE piece of plastic type thing. Luckily we just un did the chain off the plastic thing so that we could carry it around with us. I don't know if things are the same though now.. CHEERS! have a great time! Luved being that close to Bora BOra

Good cause there are a group of 16 of us staying there in 17 days, so im glad it doesnt have heavy security, theres nothing worse! :D

So it's very easy for everyone to just walk in there without being a guest? No one is keeping an eye on that? Great, otherwise we would have to find an other place to sleep. Thx your answers!

Back