Stag Do In Ibiza

earner

Hey guys,

I am organinsing a stag do in May for about 20 of us for 3 nights and was wondering if anyone had any decent recommendations for what we can do when there. Ideally something a bit different and not just the usual paintball/go karting.

So far I have the following planned -

Bar crawl in San Antonio
Sunset/Dinner VIP at Cafe Mambo
Bora Bora then Space Opening Party (!)
Pacha nightclub

I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas !

Many Thanks !

jetski
waterpark
boattrip
ten pin bowling
push bike hire
fun day on beach (games)
five aside football match.(see if you can hire a pitch).

which resort you base at

Thanks for the reply.

I like the idea of the 5 a side football so I will look into hiring a pitch - nice idea
And yeah possibly a game of rugby on the beach or something

We are staying in Playa D'en Bossa and are looking to have a bar crawl on our first night - would PDB or Ibiza Town be more suitable ?

I know Ibiza Town is quite expensive but not sure if there is enough in PDB to keep us entertained at night ?

Thanks again !

We are staying in Playa D'en Bossa and are looking to have a bar crawl on our first night - would PDB or Ibiza Town be more suitable ?

I know Ibiza Town is quite expensive but not sure if there is enough in PDB to keep us entertained at night ?

If it's a choice between those two then Ibiza town will be your best bet because as you say there probably won't be enough for you in PDB.

don;t slag pdb off.enough bars,playing music ect.cheaper as well most people finish of in the irish bar till 6am.. great for a first night.as for football now i know your in pdb,the fiesta hotel as a all weather pitch.

ibizatown another night to see the sites.

which hotel you all staying in and what date in may you out.

ibiza since 83 lost count how many times.pdb home base camp now.

thanks for the replies guys

we are staying in Hotel Garbi and will be there Fri 28 to Mon 31 May - please feel free to join us for a few beers !

how far would Ibiza Town be in cabs from PDB ?

thanks for the advice on fiesta hotel's all weather pitch

looks like it will be PDB/Ibiza Town for bar crawl on the Friday, Mambo @ Sunset Strip then San Antnio Town and possibly Pacha on the Saturday and then Bora Bora/Space Opening on the Sunday ! Sound good ??

hey earner

i'm gonna be in PDB for those same 3 nights, more than likely out in PDB on the Friday - no doubt will end up in the Irish bar until late/early. The Sunday doing the Space opening too.

Might see you around, I'll keep a look out for a large Stag party (can't be that many at start of the season)

hey earner

i'm gonna be in PDB for those same 3 nights, more than likely out in PDB on the Friday - no doubt will end up in the Irish bar until late/early. The Sunday doing the Space opening too.

Might see you around, I'll keep a look out for a large Stag party (can't be that many at start of the season)

Just look out for T-Shirts with names on the back :rolleyes: :lol:

Gazza
Bazza
Dazza
Mazza
Billy Big Bollocks
Fazza
Yazza

Back