Stag do ideas?

The Officers Deck and Diamonds are the main strip joints in newcastle. for that mnay lads i'd ring up to arrange beforehand, i'm sure they'll be happy to take their money!

If you want to get 30-40 lads into the same place it can be difficult, but i can get them all into The End which has live music DJs etc.

http://www.myspace.com/theendbar

Pm me if you want me to arrange it. However i must declare an interest as I own a stake in the place.

I nearly came up to your bar on Friday night with a few people - then we got waylaid..... :lol:

Quadbikes + pi$$esd up/hungover lads = DISASTER !! :twisted:

Get them paintballing or summit. Quads are lethal in sober hands, let alone intoxicated lads tryin to out race eachother.

Thanks for the offer Mark.

TBH I'm a bit worried about Jon organising such a large event. We don't know all the lads and I'm worrying that some of them might be a bit rowdy and get into trouble.

What if something happens in the hotel / on the coach etc? Would Jon be responsible as the booking would be in his name? It's quite a big task to make sure 40 grown men don't act like idiots (they are men after all)!

How can we arrange something without Jon being held responsible for any breakages / damages!!

40 lads on a stag doo is going to end in trouble in One way or another, there is no doubt about that.

All putting £100 into a pot at the start is the best way to do it. If everyone behaves they all get it back. If anyone fooks up then the pot pays for it and everyone loses out. Would make them all behave knowing that if they mess up everyone will suffer for it.

bex, the hotel we stayed wanted a security deposit from each person staying at the hotel, despite the fact we'd already paid in advance.

Back