Spurs vs Liverpool

tristanbaldock

Wow! It feels like if we had Redknapp from the start of the season we really would be challenging for the top 4. I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, but it's hard not to get excited after these last 3 games.

We didn't play particularly well tonight but the belief we had was fantastic. Never gave up and actually ground down the ultimate grinders!

Thank you once again Mr. Carragher!

Again we are labelled lucky but here are the match facts.

possession............... Spurs 50% - Liverpool 50%......
Shots on target........Spurs 6 -
Liverpool 6

Shots off target........Spurs 4 -
Liverpool 9

Corners.....................Spurs 4 -
Liverpool 4

Fouls.........................Spurs 18 -
Liverpool 13

At last some signs that things are improving a bit at the lane albeit attitude and belief.

Still cant believe some of the things some goons have been saying this week after last Wednesdays shenanigans :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not a Spurs fan, but I am a Harry fan... Absolutely superb.. Just watch Spurs race up the table.. I wish Alan Hutton would get a grip though.. :confused:

We didn't play particularly well tonight but the belief we had was fantastic. Never gave up and actually ground down the ultimate grinders!
I watched the first half and thought you were crap! i figured you were in for a drubbing, but an hour later I got a text from a friend to say you'd won and I thought she was joking!

Well done Spurs!! And big thanks... Chelsea now top of the league :D

Thank you once again Mr. Carragher!
Too bad John Arne Riise has left... you probably could have had multiple OG's :lol:

I'd just like to add, what a day of football yesterday! I saw some of Stoke-Arse and Hull-Man U out the corner of my eye while watching Chelsea pummel Sunderland, all great stuff as were some of the other matches from what I read. Best league in the world without a doubt!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just like to add, what a day of football yesterday! I saw some of Stoke-Arse and Hull-Man U out the corner of my eye while watching Chelsea pummel Sunderland, all great stuff as were some of the other matches from what I read. Best league in the world without a doubt!

Morbyd, who was your team when you were growing up? Perhaps you have a soft spot for Moscow Dynamo?? I went to Moscow in 2001 to watch Rangers in the UEFA cup against Moscow Dynamo (1-4 we won). There were more police than Moscovites. Good piss up though and enjoyed the walk around Red Square and the likes :eek:

My team growing up was the Washington Diplomats of the NASL but they folded while I was still quite young :lol: DC United in the MLS only just got going when I moved overseas.

I'm not from here, just live here. But I do have a favorite local team - CSKA Moscow.

I like going to European matches in Moscow. The overwhelming police presence is actually quite reassuring. I would never go to a regular league match here...

My team growing up was the Washington Diplomats of the NASL but they folded while I was still quite young :lol: DC United in the MLS only just got going when I moved overseas.

I'm not from here, just live here. But I do have a favorite local team - CSKA Moscow.

I like going to European matches in Moscow. The overwhelming police presence is actually quite reassuring. I would never go to a regular league match here...

Sorry mate, I thought you were one of those big tall blonde blokes like the guy out of Rocky 3 (or was it 4). Seriously though, I enjoyed my short trip to Moscow, but after trying a few night clubs decided best to get back to the hotel. It always seemed a wee bit too tense for my liking. I've not seen much of the NASL, but clearly Chelsea have stolen your heart. I watch the EPL and I must say it is so fast it is scarey. It sure is the best league in the world.. Being a Rangers supporter from the other side of the wall up north I must ask, "can we come and join please"? lol

Spurs got lucky, very lucky.

Liv murdered them but paid the price for failing to kill the game.

Torres needs to come back SOON.

Yeap it's been a great week for Spurs... However, I have no doubt that there are some Spurs supporters who were at ArseNil on Wednesday left early and missed the 2 goals at the end left early again on Saturday too and missed the winner.. They wont do that again.. lol :eek:

Sickening. I really thought they would finally go this season. Put the rest of the league out of it's misery! :lol:

Crook Redknapp will soon has his fingers in the till! Hopefully get caught this time! Scoundrel.

Can say that again Did you get wet:p

Not really considering! Took the train from Liverpool Street to WHL, wandered 50m to British Queen, another 50m to Bell & Hare, stayed there til i went to the game!

It was 1 of the filthiest days i'd seen in a long time though!

Back