Spurs fans

You still have to watch it at White Heart Lane tho! Possibly the worst ground I have ever had the pleasure of sitting in ;)

Been a few times already, you cant beat that long walk up from the tube.

Hopefully come the summer we'll be European Champions :)

I dunno about that. When I went Spurs Fans wanted to fight other Spurs fans when you where 1 nil up!

south stand lower was it? :lol:

ferd, if you dont wanna walk from seven sisters, you can always get the mainline train up to northumberland park and walk. half the distance and half the amount of passengers than WHL station. ;)

south stand lower was it? :lol:

ferd, if you dont wanna walk from seven sisters, you can always get the mainline train up to northumberland park and walk. half the distance and half the amount of passengers than WHL station. ;)

Oh and south lower is where the real fans sit;)

Usually use either Bruce Grove or Northumberland Park. Nice boozer round the back there, get no bother apart from the usual yid posse trying to pick off stragglers!;)

I think Arsenal and Spurs should merge and become one club to take on the might of the North West. There's far too many sides in London. Really there should be 2 in any major city to represent each side of the river.

Who the **** are Ham meant to merge with then? Millwall? Dagenham? Sarfend?

****ing hell Olly, this has to be your most ludicrous post yet. The ground would have to be the size of the Aztea stadium with a travelling support close to a Roman legion.

I can imagine a groundshare for Bristol Rovers and City. But this is doollally.

Mind you if it ****ed off a few yids and gooners then i'm all for it!!!

of all the likely candidates to fall for the bait - I didn't you think you'd be first MWG ;)

of all the likely candidates to fall for the bait - I didn't you think you'd be first MWG ;)

No I knew it woz aimed to tease but I enjoyed it none the less.

My argument I have down the pub is to have 10 up 10 down every season.

That would liven things up. Especially the January transfer window.

No I knew it woz aimed to tease but I enjoyed it none the less.

My argument I have down the pub is to have 10 up 10 down every season.

That would liven things up. Especially the January transfer window.

:D

I think that fans should be able to vote for who they would like to see relegated

I think Arsenal and Spurs should merge and become one club to take on the might of the North West. There's far too many sides in London. Really there should be 2 in any major city to represent each side of the river.
:lol:

Realizing this was a wind-up, there is a point to it. A consequence of being the birthplace of football, and of the system through which it developed, is that you've got far too many teams in the UK. It's seriously fragmented. The only major city in Europe that I can think of with as many top-flight teams in one city besides London is Moscow, but I think that's more a factor of the formerly-centralized power vertical.

Of course, my starting point for comparison is major US sports leagues, where you've got a max of 2 teams in any city.

You wonder what it'd be like with just 3 London teams (give or take one more depending on relegation/promotion) and everyone with 90000-seat stadiums.

Worst. Tournament. Ever.

SIMP%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.ComicBookGuy.JPG

Back