Spotlighters Then and Now....

Buckley, whatever happened to Stu Hirst (the master butcher) and Chewie?

Stu got married, became a father and is a very happy man. I last saw him at Glastonbury last year (with his lovely little girl!)

Chewie - not seen/heard of him for a good while

Stu got married, became a father and is a very happy man. I last saw him at Glastonbury last year (with his lovely little girl!)

Chewie - not seen/heard of him for a good while
Chewie moved to Ipswich, bought a fixer-upper flat, and is deeply immersed in fixing it up!

Once again, it's been several years since my last visit to these forums. Haven't been to Ibiza since 2011, my passport ran out in 2012 and still have not got around to renewing it. I have my bus pass and my state pension now, yeh really! But, still working as a professional DJ for the last 15+ years, I have no intentions of hanging up my headphones anytime soon.

After 38 years DJing in nightclubs there was a serious downturn in my local area 3 1/2 years ago, so much so, I left the clubs for pastures new and took up a residency in a Hotel. I'm still there DJing weddings, corporate functions, Christmas parties, private events, etc. Obviously, I have to be very versatile musically and cover anything and everything from the 1950s to the current Top 40. DJed over 180 weddings there and worked with many Bands, singers & entertainers. Still occasionally get asked to DJ in local nightclubs and every year get asked back to my previous nightclub residency to do their Christmas party.

I still have facebook contact with a few members from this board from way back. Indeed Sean (on the previous page) and his wife moved back to England after owning bars in San Antonio, Ibiza and had a get together last year for ex Ibiza friends that I attended.

Hope to get back out to Ibiza in the near future.

Hello I still pop in from time to time :) I am still in touch with Mambobirdette and Joey and have bumped into a fair few Spotlighters over the past few years

DJ Biff exactly the same then as now, clearly.

Spacemonkey and Fronty! Then and now pics....

Me in Ibiza 1997:
ibNoHAd.jpg

Back