Spotlighters and Their Famous Friends

This guy post on Spotlight, you know:

Screech.jpg

:eek: just spotted this! Amazing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I had to be curtailed in my asking him about 'celebrity' Come Dine With Me, and then my mate had to distract everyone by doing a headstand in a beer barrel of icy water. It was quite a day.

Andy Peters loves talking shop in the gym changing room
Richard E. Grant lives fairy close seen him looking pissed off quite a few times in Richmond

scraping the barrel here

Keeping the theme, I had a lovely photo of me and James Hunt when i was very little.... I dont have it anymore but I did want to share.... 8)

Actually thinking about it - it looked quite wrong on many levels.

Photo was taken in his trailer at Croft (RIP) I am about 8, sitting on his knee with his arm around me... and all he is wearing is a tiny pair or shorts

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG STEPH!!! :eek: Could it have been 1976??? I used to race at Croft Circuit from 1976-1979. James Hunt was there in 1976 with his Formula 1 racing car on display. He was promoting a new Formula. I was racing in the Special Saloons that day! :D

Brandon Block was staying at Es Mitjorn when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Researching a book apparently but because he can't remember much he had to meet up with promoters and DJ's to get their memories of that time. I think Pepe Rosello turned up one morning to talk to him but I couldn't be sure. It looked like him anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back