Spotlight Skateboarders

Used to love my skateboard as a kid. Blessed with some excellent parks in south Liverpool, which makes me wish I was 20 years younger. Nowadays I snowboard a lot, but wonder whether I'll pick up a longboard to cruise about on

Brian Anderson came out..much repect

was gona post this! Shame its taken so long for a video like that to happen but so important. I can sympathise hugely as one of my best skate mate from years back took years to come out and that was only after he'd moved on from the sport. Looking back I can see how homophibic it could have been as skating was kind of being in an unwritten gang back then but being gay would not have computed to many.
The main thing is that hopefully it makes some people who might initially have a reaction to question how they think

More shocked at how guy mariano looks after all those Crack years..great he's few years clean now..some of the best in the business there..:)

Mariano had the best style in buisness at his best. And surprisingly was still good when he 'came back'. Better than Tom Penny who had the best without question but after some years in the wilderness seemed to not pop anything over a few inches lol. Like he'd gone back to 1993 style rather than the big poppy lazy style he had in 96*

apologies to non skaters this must seem like nonsence / absolute geekery

found this on youtube......nearly forgot that Jason Lee was my first fav. skateboarder. met him at the worldcup in Germany one day....was a nice guy. Had his airwalks shoes in nearly every colour :) so long ago!!

And Sonic Youth a great band, of course

I still have the airwalks in original box..just a little worn..ill post a picture after the weekend..

sidewalkissue2_-6.jpg

my friend posted this on fb other day. blindside nollie flip over the gap at meanwhile 2 by Tom Penny circa 95 or so. Ridiculously hard spot to skate let alone attempt that gap

Back