Spotlight Skateboarders

This is Andy Anderson,he a breath of fresh air to the skate scene, gets a hard time for wearing a helmet and his crazy trick selection... does some crazy stuff..
i watched this video of him at the venice bowl, u got to love his fantastic smooth style cruising that bowl:

i’m really into this format of skateboarding ? wish i could try it once, although i slam probably at every single obstacle.

Just Got new wheels in the post...
i also had to treat myself to a new skateboard, brand is called: real skateboards, seems it helped me to progress my bowl riding a bit but i didn’t try any ollies and other tricks yet as i turned even more into a bit of pussy and i don’t like to get hurt anymore ?

Attachments

• 8EC42C5D-A709-4493-A51C-6B69B0D26A5A.jpeg
    8EC42C5D-A709-4493-A51C-6B69B0D26A5A.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 6
i also had to treat myself to a new skateboard, brand is called: real skateboards, seems it helped me to progress my bowl riding a bit but i didn’t try any ollies and other tricks yet as i turned even more into a bit of pussy and i don’t like to get hurt anymore ?
I got the super juice wheels...super smooth

Andrew Reynolds but pretty much anyone that skated for Baker or Emerica back in the day those two brands really pushed the greatest street talent at that time for me. now it has to be Jason Park just for the sheer technical abilities, that dude is a wizard

Last edited:
Back