Spotlight Share Club

Mr PL was talking about them last month - I had to google it to see if he wasnt just yanking my chain.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely the next bubble is precious metals. No inherent value other than perception. If demand were to slip in China and India the bottom would fall out.

I think I must be in the minority of women who actually doesnt like gold, diamonds, precious stones etc...

I have no desire to own any jewellery of significant value, I just dont get it! I wouldnt thank you for expensive jewellery of any type...

Phil loves it the fact I dont have any desire for it... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tristar resources (TSTR) They have got a mine in turkey and the share price is going to explode next year;)

Tristar resources (TSTR) They have got a mine in turkey and the share price is going to explode next year;)

Ha ha if thats your bag try EMED.

Copper mine in andalucia, going through the permit process now.

Been as high as 22p, we bought at an average of 12p, now around 8.5p.

Ha ha if thats your bag try EMED.

Copper mine in andalucia, going through the permit process now.

Been as high as 22p, we bought at an average of 12p, now around 8.5p.

lol, we all appear to like a good mining gamble.

HER are my particular poison, huuge potential and fantastic bod, sadly my average entry which looked decent a month or so back, is looking not so good now. Avg 2.42 after buys last week @ 1.95, will buy a few more to get nearer 2.0.

gla, time for the tin hats.

Anyone else avoiding looking at their potfolio today? :confused:

Repeats to self: I'm taking a long-term view. I'm taking a long-term view

there is some real rubbish being peddled in this thread. potential investors beware...

all those silly aim companies will take a while to recover. your share prices have plummeted as profit leaves risky assets to cover losses elsewhere. RRL, EMED, HER, XEL... i could go on. aim has got smashed silly for about a month, and in some cases unjustifiably so, but that doesn't mean it will rocket back up overnight - it's high risk and we're nearly in a bear market.

if you were 500% up in tin pot miner co. on aim and struggling to keep your long in massive telecoms divi paying co plc going, you'd sell the miner. that's what's been happening and will continue to be the case until confidence is restored.

Where is the rubbish been peddled?

A gamble is a gamble, and a long term view is required. What's the alternative, put ones cash in the bank?

At the end of the days, it's a bit of fun thread, if anyone comes onto an Ibiza Spotlight forum looking for genuine investment advice well I'll be damned!!

If anyone posts a share on here and it turns into a multi bagger, the bragging rights are all theirs:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If a mining explorer has found large seams of high grade metals the demand for which is hard to deny, the risk / potential reward ratio can be very worthwhile. Anyone with any kind of market related savings plan is hardly going to be seeing their net worth grow exponentially right now:!:

there is some real rubbish being peddled in this thread. potential investors beware...

all those silly aim companies will take a while to recover. your share prices have plummeted as profit leaves risky assets to cover losses elsewhere. RRL, EMED, HER, XEL... i could go on. aim has got smashed silly for about a month, and in some cases unjustifiably so, but that doesn't mean it will rocket back up overnight - it's high risk and we're nearly in a bear market.

if you were 500% up in tin pot miner co. on aim and struggling to keep your long in massive telecoms divi paying co plc going, you'd sell the miner. that's what's been happening and will continue to be the case until confidence is restored.

:rolleyes:

look at me look at me i know about complicated things!

and what did you expect to find here? real investment wisdom - wrong forum mate!

as above, its just a bit of a gamble, same as i dont know if LFC will win the league, it's still worth a punt.

Back