Spotlight Ffl

Good to be back to the real action again. I see Mr Polack has invested heavily in the transfer market these last two weeks. Early season panic:?:

My theory of buying two keepers from the same side should be put to the test this week with Howard being out. Although, last time they played United and Howard was left out he had a shocker!

Good to be back to the real action again. I see Mr Polack has invested heavily in the transfer market these last two weeks. Early season panic:?:

My theory of buying two keepers from the same side should be put to the test this week with Howard being out. Although, last time they played United and Howard was left out he had a shocker!

Why would anyone have two keepers from the same side ? Idiotic. Polack has invested heavily I'll admit, early season jitters maybe. But remember form is temporary, class is permanent.

I can see the keeper point. Not idiotic (people skills pollock?!).

if you accept your going to buy a good un and a wrong un, & then get them both from the same team & the good un gets injured, then your wrong un more than likely gets a game. instead of your wrong un from another club who will not be getting a game.

if you accept your going to buy a good un and a wrong un, & then get them both from the same team & the good un gets injured, then your wrong un more than likely gets a game. instead of your wrong un from another club who will not be getting a game.

It is supposed to work like that in theory but the other reserve keeper played:oops:

I figured that any keeper at Everton would have the same relatively mean defence in front of him and wouldn,t conceed too ,any.

Pillock is a fookin knob jockey who needs a slap!!

# Team Manager Gameweek Total
1 Spanish Influence Ferdi H 53 292
2 tell me sven?? jason jacob 52 287
3 Bayer Levenshulme gareth hughes 52 276
4 MFC Boro Fishbar Alex Kelly 51 259
5 Boozer Boiz kev dignam 57 259
6 Mediocre FC Mark Sun 46 245
7 nailed on craig green 43 241
8 Adam's Allstars Adam Laker 32 240
9 Team Whoopass Jam Man 41 237
10 My Dixie Wrecked Steven France 45 237
11 Super Drawbridge F.C Joe Drawbridge 58 236
12 No One Likes Us Floaty McPoo 50 235
13 The Morbyd Massive Johnny Morbyd 21 230
14 gibs michael gibson 23 228
15 copperbands 11 Ed Miller 46 227
16 Cantbeasbadagain Scott Macdonald 51 224
17 Craig bellamys neck Phill Kent 21 219
18 Ibiza Townies K Man 25 215
19 Kitten's Body AFC Clara Suess 31 210
20 Deanos Destroyers Dean Williford 43 203
21 Minge Beard FC Anil Chawla 41 198
22 The Rocks Don Polack 29 198
23 HCIYH Park Rangers david doughty 18 195
23 Regularly Beaten Dan W 30 195
25 yanks Jay Harris 40 191
26 rustywoo's ringers russell nash 23 171
27 Pooshank United Cameron Tieszen 24 163
28 forgotten-by-oct fc matt collins 24 163
29 The Bhoys Jonny Celtic 20 101

Shockingly bad week for the Massive. I hope some players get healthy soon!!

Vidic leads me to leap to the giddy heights of 16th place

:oops:

still - a million times better than last season
at least i ain't last this time

Climbing, very, very slowly.

Sub par week for me due to panicking at 4AM on Friday night, half cut that I hadn't done my transfers and for some strange reason made only one which was SWP in when I actually needed and had in mind about four others. Future transfers to be done before alchohol consumption starts.

A bit of a disaster injury-wise in the last couple of weeks (Bellamy, Agger, Howard) coupled with the fact that I had a few changes that I wanted to make meant that I decided to use my wild card and make all of my changes this week and for free.
I was fairly confident that I had done the right thing only to hear on the radio on the way to work that Ryan Nelsen is out for four weeks.:twisted: I couldn't get online again before the cut off so I will have to wait until next week to make the change. Now I know how Harry feels when he says he's down to the bare bones.

Back