9 Euell
10 Rooney
11 Forssell
Subs
12 Given
13 Ballack
14 Doyle
15 Anderson

Just the one team, Jonny? Surely not:lol: ;)

10 days left until we get underway :D

I hope Ferd and macdonsj have been working out... takes a lot of strength to hold up the table from the bottom :lol:

you'll eat your words!!

However i think my spanish bias will hinder me, i've managed to squeeze 8 spaniards into my team!

I'd love to enter this, though the undeniable fact is that, despite being moderately handy with all things football, second to none with numbers, and having had a statue of me erected outisde Ibrox in Champ Man 00/01, I can think of nothing else than a fantasy football league that cuts me down to size.

I regularly get beaten by women at the one at work, and ritually finish within 3 places of the bottom with my mates.

I'd love to enter this, though the undeniable fact is that, despite being moderately handy with all things football, second to none with numbers, and having had a statue of me erected outisde Ibrox in Champ Man 00/01, I can think of nothing else than a fantasy football league that cuts me down to size.

I regularly get beaten by women at the one at work, and ritually finish within 3 places of the bottom with my mates.
Join anyway we all need a laugh.:lol:;)

chicken.jpg

Don't worry, Dan.

With Nitefly, Mark Sun, Ferd and Scotty McD in the mix, odds of coming in bottom three are greatly reduced!

Dan I appreciate your honesty, I would be very interested to hear full details and to what extent these women at work do beat you and what (if any) money changes hands?? :lol:

hark at the "i had a lucky season" yank, getting all confident :lol:
Pipe down over there my misplaced mancunian mate. Must you continue to ignore the facts? I might have been 8th to your 5th in the most recent Spotlight challenge but I beat you in the previous league. Furthremore, those were just my 2nd and 3rd times participating in a fantasy sports league of any kind!

The only way from here is up, my friend. The gauntlet is in flight and bound for the floor!

C'mon Danny boy. On the other side of things, if I did the unimaginable and didn't win then it would cut me down to size massively. Considering I'm currently standing very, very high, it would be a painful drop.

No going back now. I must have changed my squad a dozen times in the last two days due to injuries. I'm hoping that my forward line ov V Persie, Bent and Torres get's me off to a good start, although I'd settle for Torres getting a brace if it secures the points for the reds.

Good luck:)

No going back now. I must have changed my squad a dozen times in the last two days due to injuries. I'm hoping that my forward line ov V Persie, Bent and Torres get's me off to a good start, although I'd settle for Torres getting a brace if it secures the points for the reds.

Good luck:)

forwARDS & DEFENCE IS NOWT, IT;S A SCORING MIDFIELD THAT WINS THIS GAME

Back