Spotlight Ffl

# Team Whoopass back in contention, and looking good to move into 3rd after Aston Villa's midweek match with three Villa defenders.

Few more points to come in with auto substitutions 'cos Ronaldo and Fabregas didn't play ;)

Hey Chewie, what's the weather like down there? :p:p:p

BOOM!
Team Whoopass romping into 2nd place...

TeamWhoopAssSmall.gif

Well done, sir! A fab week for you indeed.

(but how will your 3 Villa defenders fair against the mighty Arsenal this week :?:)

I think you all better watch your arses, I maybe 21st but I'm rising up the table quicker than derby are going down.....:lol:

as you all know united have a strong xmas period and an even better run in so expect the same from me ;):lol:!

I'll be gunning for top 3 come the end of the season unlike city (or there fans ;):lol:) who'll be battling for a uefa spot!

Well done, sir! A fab week for you indeed.

(but how will your 3 Villa defenders fair against the mighty Arsenal this week :?:)

The services of all 3 are no longer required by Team Whoopass.

I rotate more than Rafa Benitez in a spin drier.....

I think you all better watch your arses, I maybe 21st but I'm rising up the table quicker than derby are going down.....:lol:

as you all know united have a strong xmas period and an even better run in so expect the same from me ;):lol:!

I'll be gunning for top 3 come the end of the season unlike city (or there fans ;):lol:) who'll be battling for a uefa spot!

and I'll be happy with that as like most City fans, whilst it's flattering to be 3rd, Im under no illusions about our true position, we have a difficult couple of weeks ahead and very good teams breathing down our necks. But it's nice to be surprising a few people this year. Who knows if we can stay in the top 5 come jan, and get in some quality reinforcements (namely a class striker as all our goals are coming from midfield at the moment) a european spot is a realistic target.

and I'll be happy with that as like most City fans, whilst it's flattering to be 3rd, Im under no illusions about our true position, we have a difficult couple of weeks ahead and very good teams breathing down our necks. But it's nice to be surprising a few people this year. Who knows if we can stay in the top 5 come jan, and get in some quality reinforcements (namely a class striker as all our goals are coming from midfield at the moment) a european spot is a realistic target.

I have a very good friend who's a city fan and he was quite explicit about what he would be prepared to do for me if you got into europe :eek::eek::eek::eek:.....this is why I hope you don't :lol:!

Last edited by a moderator:

One of these will be available in Jan..... any preference?

_42830529_kuyt_getty300.jpg

he's got his own suite @ carrington hasn't he? :lol:

:lol: he might have a suite somewhere back in france soon if he doesn't pull his finger out his arse and play football for the first time in a dogs age!

esp now were on the hunt for a striker.......Anelka rumours are surfacing again :eek::?:roll:

:lol: he might have a suite somewhere back in france soon if he doesn't pull his finger out his arse and play football for the first time in a dogs age!

esp now were on the hunt for a striker.......Anelka rumours are surfacing again :eek::?:roll:

he's a quality player no doubting that. Pretty much kept us up in Keegans 2nd season in Prem. still only 27 as well, seems like he's been around for ever. he's like a quality Ian Marshall ;)

ManagerGameweekTotal1tell me sven??jason jacob487422Team WhoopassJam Man477133The Morbyd MassiveJohnny Morbyd256984Bayer Levenshulmegareth hughes256955My Dixie WreckedSteven France446856nailed oncraig green416797Spanish InfluenceFerdi H286708MFC Boro FishbarAlex Kelly176609No One Likes UsFloaty McPoo3065910Mediocre FCMark Sun3765111Boozer Boizkev dignam3865112Super Drawbridge F.CJoe Drawbridge6364913Minge Beard FCAnil Chawla5963614copperbands 11Ed Miller3162615gibsmichael gibson2662016Craig bellamys neckPhill Kent4961417Adam's AllstarsAdam Laker3061118HCIYH Park Rangersdavid doughty2560619The RocksDon Polack5060220Pooshank UnitedCameron Tieszen4659821Ibiza TowniesK Man3959222Norfolkin Chance UtdDean Williford3358623CantbeasbadagainScott Macdonald3058424Kitten's Body AFCClara Suess2753725yanksJay Harris2652226forgotten-by-oct fcmatt collins1651527rustywoo's ringersrussell nash2051128Regularly BeatenDan W849329The BhoysJonny Celtic15484

Back