Spotlight FFL 08/09

you're getting way too excited about this chewie

anyone else blow most of the budget on 3-4 players and have to buy dross to fill the team? :lol:

I cant wait either, have managed to catch a bit of citys pre-season on t'internet!! Im sure another campaign of frustrating peaks & troughs lies ahead!!

re FFL, I think I have picked a good team, I keep going back to tinker...then look at it and cant find anything to change!!!

anyone else blow most of the budget on 3-4 players and have to buy dross to fill the team? :lol:
Built myself a top-notch defense, found some great values in my strikeforce, and picked up 2 world class midfielders.... which means the other half of my midfield plays for Fulham :lol:

Built myself a top-notch defense, found some great values in my strikeforce, and picked up 2 world class midfielders.... which means the other half of my midfield plays for Fulham :lol:

i dont think fulham will struggle this year. 3 to go down, are the 3 that came up.

Hope Boro don't go down although if we sell Young and don't replace him it's just another school boy error by GS! I predict Hull, Stoke and Bolton for relegation and I reckon Birmingham will come back up

Hope Boro don't go down although if we sell Young and don't replace him it's just another school boy error by GS! I predict Hull, Stoke and Bolton for relegation and I reckon Birmingham will come back up
I just don't see Boro strengthening its side. In fact, just the opposite. Although I think January signing Alves is a quality player.

Back