Sporting Spotlighters?

Buckley

Who does what? I have a semi-final at footy this afternoon and wondered how come I've never seen anyone mentioning playing in their weekend plans/reports posts.

We have a few runners don't we? Chewie, Liam, who else?

Or are frequent posters still regular caners who like their marathons to be clubbing one?

in all my spotlight career, i've never been a habitual weekend plans/reports contributor.

BUT, we have had this conversation before and i believe we agreed you were the 2nd best player in the spotlight ranks. ;)

in all my spotlight career, i've never been a habitual weekend plans/reports contributor.

BUT, we have had this conversation before and i believe we agreed you were the 2nd best player in the spotlight ranks. ;)

Did we have the conversation on here or in person Gregatello? I think maybe JJ claimed to be a bit handy too, didn't he?

Surf, Surf & More Surf ... 1 of the main reasons i moved to Cornwall.

Feels like summer down here at the mo! :D

Surf, Surf & More Surf ... 1 of the main reasons i moved to Cornwall.

Feels like summer down here at the mo! :D

Where do you live? I'm in St. Austell (!). Saw some pics of the Cribbar absolutely going off a couple of weeks ago. No-one out but looked beyond insane! :twisted:

I'm generally acknowledged, in my mind, to be the best five a side football player outside of brazil & play 2 X per week.

Biking increasingly my thing. Flying down a mountain or forest preferred. Trip to Alps booked for July. Lift up, bike down 8)

But rugby was my first love, until injury did for me :cry:

Where do you live? I'm in St. Austell (!). Saw some pics of the Cribbar absolutely going off a couple of weeks ago. No-one out but looked beyond insane! :twisted:

Newquay bro - Yeah i haven't seen Cribbar surfed once this year, we need that Big Wednesday swell to show it's face!! :D

What would you like beans or ketchup?;):lol:

:)

Newquay bro - Yeah i haven't seen Cribbar surfed once this year, we need that Big Wednesday swell to show it's face!! :D

Don't know if you'll be able to view this, but an amazing photo of the Cribbar on my friend's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...=a.10150388774245048.611275.848570047&theater

Who does what? I have a semi-final at footy this afternoon and wondered how come I've never seen anyone mentioning playing in their weekend plans/reports posts.

Or are frequent posters still regular caners who like their marathons to be clubbing one?

Squash once or twice a week, one of the best workouts avilable i reckon if you're playing someone of a similar level.

Cycle 30-40 miles a week, but on a mountain bike, proper road bike is top of the list to buy. Absolutely love cycling, so good for body and brain

I'm into surfing too.
But being bit of a warm water pussy only do it in Bali and Costa Rica.
Was racing motorcylces off road at enduro up to a couple of years ago. Thinking about starting again.

Just in from an 18 mile run, now can't feel my lower body.

Running the Brighton Marathon in 5 weeks so my weekends consist of bowls of pasta, long runs and ice baths.

No beers aloud, absolute nightmare.

what league do you play in?

edit: your mum did tell me, but she had her mouth full at the time.

sorry. serious question.

nothing beats aquatic ping pong for me

floating-ping-pong1.jpg

Back