Spine chiller

Emma_1983

My boss just told me that one of her friends was murdered on Friday afternoon by her own husband :eek::eek::eek:

Truly shocked, we have all been sitting here in a bit of a weird mood this afternoon. Ok I dont personally know the people but what an awful situation. There are 2 children as well, how on earth can they carry on after this - not so much carry on but they must be wondering what will happen to them :eek::cry::eek:

Emma, was it the banker who lived in Enfield, I was just reading a similar story in the paper on the tube home - absolutely awful :cry:

Emma, was it the banker who lived in Enfield, I was just reading a similar story in the paper on the tube home - absolutely awful :cry:

Yeah that was him, it said in The Sun today that he may have thought she was having an affair (my boss did mention it even though its a horrible thing to say but she said you got to think of all motives)

When I was at school my mates granddad murdered his nan! And got then got off with it as he was too old to go to prison and so the rest of the family looked after him in the house. I never went round again. Fcuk that.

This is just awful - a friend of mine from way way back was murdered in 06 along with his sister and his niece and nephew (who were both just kids !!) he was basically in the wrong place, wrong time by their own father/her husband, all stabbed at least 50 - 80 times each then he range the police to tell them what he had done.

that B********ds trial started yesterday and he's more than likely to get off the murder charge and get manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibility at the time as he's changed his plea.

never in my life did I think I would ever know someone who was "murdered" :eek::eek:

I fear for this country I really do...... you can literally get away with murder these days

Back