Spending Sunday in Space

mrkawasaki

I plan to take my first look at Space on a Sunday this year and was wondering what type of music one could expect from mid-afternoon till sunset?

What time do the 'name' DJ's come out to play and what time does the terrace actually shut and everyone go indoors?

Def Mix do their afterparty there so you will normally get a Def Mix resident from about midday - 2. Then a Space resident (think funky house with a bit of tribal) and then guests will normally come on from 4pm - 6pm depending on who's playing and how many guests.

Most weeks Steve Lawler closes the terrace at midnight.

rustywoo said:
Most other weeks it's the terrible Casius

The first 2 Sundays I was there Lawler closed the terrace both weeks.

I know when we go back in Sept it's Delboy Carter closing for the first week and then Lawler the next.

Who else have they got closing the terrace then on weeks when Lawler's not doing it??

According to the main site party planner, the day I plan to go reads thus: Sundays @ Space / Space Birthday celebrations - Steve Lawler, Erick Morillo, Jeff Mills, Danny Howells, Webster, David Phillips.

How would you guess this would be timetabled and who is David Phillips?

What are the celebrations in aid of?

mrkawasaki said:
According to the main site party planner, the day I plan to go reads thus: Sundays @ Space / Space Birthday celebrations - Steve Lawler, Erick Morillo, Jeff Mills, Danny Howells, Webster, David Phillips.

How would you guess this would be timetabled and who is David Phillips?

What are the celebrations in aid of?

There you go http://www.space-ibiza.com/summer/sundays/lineup.php

There's your running order for you :D

Oops that links not working, basically it's:

Terrace:
Space ressie
Def Mix with Webster
Space ressie
Tom Novy
Steve Lawler
Erick

Inside:
Space Resident
David Phillips
Danny Howells
Jeff Mills

Barbie said:
Oops that links not working, basically it's:

Terrace:
Space ressie
Def Mix with Webster
Space ressie
Tom Novy
Steve Lawler
Erick

Inside:
Space Resident
David Phillips
Danny Howells
Jeff Mills

Good works, Babs :D Does that mean Mr Morillo is the 'closer of the terrace'?

yeah, you get to listen to lots of CD loops and last years tunes, lucky you!!!!!!! :p :p ;) :lol:

Love Groover said:
Don't knock it too much people, you know you all want to be there!...and i shall be!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe bump into some of you!

I am sure Erick will produce the goods on the terrace for you, esp if he's playing the last set, he did that last years Opening and I bet he closes it with a right beauty - last year it was Wham - Everything she wants :p :D

Love Groover said:
FIngers crossed! at the end of the day i will be enjoyin myself whatever ;)

Even if Erick came on and trumped for 3 hours, I would still prefer to be in Space then at home :p :lol: ;)

N8 said:
yeah, you get to listen to lots of CD loops and last years tunes, lucky you!!!!!!! :p :p ;) :lol:

Cynical. I like it :D

Lawler is weekly resident. That means he'll be there every week ;)

Zabiela is supposed to be a resident too, but i'm not too sure if it's weekly or what. He wasn't on the terrace on Sunday and I don't think he was inside either. Saying that I don't like it inside, and generally leave after the terrace closes.

Back