Spending money

J

jinxy

How much would you guys recommend taking for a week?

Im gonna be outher with my girlfriend on the 14th of july.....

I went last year and spent £560...

But this year im only taking £460...

Im hoping to go to 3 clubs this time round and just maybe mambo, coast line etc for the other nites

Will i be ok... or will i be living on crackers and sea water for the last few days?

Also im staying at the es calo playa resort (something like that anyway) in san an, any ideas on how good the service and the rooms are? and is it hectic and noisy by the pool???

Cheers in advance!!!

I think you'll manage on that, you can cut corners by drinking in your room before you go out, taking your own drink down to Mambos (bit scallyish I know but hey who cares), getting disco bus instead of taxis, etc.

Cheers mate kinda..

But We're only gonna be there a week and clubbing will only be on the cards like 3 times.... (missues not that big a clubber:( )

So if someone is doing something along the same lines or has done then it be great to hear ur comments

Cheers tho Robo ...

jinxy said:
Cheers mate kinda..

But We're only gonna be there a week and clubbing will only be on the cards like 3 times.... (missues not that big a clubber:( )

So if someone is doing something along the same lines or has done then it be great to hear ur comments

Cheers tho Robo ...

I've been to Ibiza before for a wk and only spent £500 and gone out clubbing virtually every night and that was only a couple of years ago.

Ibiza can be as expensive as you make it but it doesn't have to be, seriously mate you'll manage on that. Don't drink a lot in clubs as well and you'll be fine, that's where half my money goes these days :rolleyes:

Yeah i found that last year....

I liked the suggestion made in one of the posts that someone bought a bottle of vodka and carried it in their purse.. and just bought cokes at the bar and topped it up with the vody!!

Class!!!

Have u been out this summer so far? if so did u see tongy?? how did he rate?? he's perked up a bit in the last few months ive found...

jinxy said:

I liked the suggestion made in one of the posts that someone bought a bottle of vodka and carried it in their purse.. and just bought cokes at the bar and topped it up with the vody!!

Class!!!

Have u been out this summer so far? if so did u see tongy?? how did he rate?? he's perked up a bit in the last few months ive found...

Yeah we've just come back from Openings for 11 days, went to Pure Pacha and i thought Tongy was excellent, he can be very hit or miss as far as I'm concerend but he was pulling out all the stops for his night.

Barbie said:
jinxy said:

Class!!!

Yeah we've just come back from Openings for 11 days, went to Pure Pacha and i thought Tongy was excellent, he can be very hit or miss as far as I'm concerend but he was pulling out all the stops for his night.

Ditto

Back