spendin money

nano1

hey there . am off to ibiza nxt wed and wonderin if someone can help me.. sick of hearin diff storys about how expensive the drink is... can some one tell me how much al need for a week... thanks:spank:

You get different views because it very much depends on the individual

*Where you're staying - will you be getting cabs reguarly?
*How many ''big nights'' you're gonna do
*How much you're likely to spend during the day - food/drink/trips etc..
*How much you're likely to drink of a night

Drinks in the big clubs are expensive & obviously tickets add up aswell, my advice is the obvious to get smashed before you leave your hotel & look for cheap bars (West end) to frequent before heading to the big clubs

thatnks chucky87 we stoppin in a hotel next to the big egg??? big nights out we talking about 4.. we half board so brekie and evening meal sorted..... and we all like to think we can drink abit ahhaha?

thatnks chucky87 we stoppin in a hotel next to the big egg??? big nights out we talking about 4.. we half board so brekie and evening meal sorted..... and we all like to think we can drink abit ahhaha?

In that case you're close to the west end where you can pick up cheap drinks before you hit the big clubs & you're within walking distance of Eden/Es Paradis & also Bar M where I believe you can get free buses to some of the other clubs

I'd say about £600/700

spends x

I'd say if your on half board,and you are sorted for brekky and tea, then youl need the following:-

About €50 to get stocked up on booze and water etc for your room for the week
About €30 a day- just to have on you so you can catch a water taxi to diff beaches, maybe buy the odd bottle of beer etc if you are using other hotel pools,and for the odd snack
About €50 backup in case you need a taxi back from somewhere

For the club nights - say 4 tickets, if you can get good deals - just look around - and a lot of people say try the pussycat bar - which isnt far from the egg - say €120

For the club nights spends - say €40 a night (€160).... be prepared to only get a few drinks fromthat - so go with plenty of drink already drunk :)

All in all - it comes to around €600 - Id take €700 as there will always be those impulse buys - sunglasses, lilos, new shirt for a night out.

£700 UK pounds will leave you sorted :p

I'm going for 1 week, self catering.

I was planning on going to about 4 of the big clubs, I am also about 20min walk from where it's all happening so will probs end up getting cabs sometimes.

I am hoping to take slightly over £1,000. That should be enough....shouldn't it????

(sorry to nick your thread nano) :)

You'll be fine with 1000, Spurs.

As for the original poster, what do you mean you're sick of hearing different stories? Everyone's vacation is different! :lol:

Do a search for a term like "budget" and you will get a lot of different stories, but you'll also see different explanations of how people came up with their numbers and thus you can budget according to your own plans. Don't be lazy!

another good tip to save you money is to keep an eye out for the PR's giving out free entry or discount flyers down on san an beach in the day or sunset strip in the evening

im going for a week Aug 15th and im take £900 and im on the guestlist for cream and hoping to get on guestlists for cocoon and Space

I'm going for 2 weeks in September and I've budgeted around £1200 spending money, I know thats a bit tight but £100 a day is very do-able.

My money saving tip is to get a few club tickets online on your credit card before you go away. Ok you still have to pay for them when you get back but it doesn't eat into your spending money :lol:

nano1

which big hotel you staying in near the egg,hope it;s not Piscis Park.if it is your will need more money for decent food.

Back