Speakers and Music and Stuff

DVD player (or HD DVD if you want to buy that seperate drive thats basically been killed by blu-ray).

you can stream yr music/video from yr pc to the xbox... but whats the ****ing point! :lol:

Because not everyone has everything setup like you do on a couch.

He's moving his PC downstairs to use as the media centre. I said, why not use it as the perfect excuse to get an xbox (pretty good thinkin i thought, sneaky, yet you could almost pass that off to a bird and she'd be thinkin, yeah, good plan, my man is great etc.). Saves space of having PC downstairs, xbox is quietly tucked in beside his WHOPPING great plasma he also convinced the bird he needed and the new s****y DVD system.

I think it was a fine idea. But yeah, Macbooks, 3 cards, xboxes etc. whats the point.

:lol:I've got one of those but it didn't seem to let me move my itunes onto it :?:roll::oops::lol: I blame the technology :spank:

If you've got an external hard drive, all you have to do is every month or two plus your laptop into it and copy over all your data folders (My Documents, My Music, My Pictures, etc). That way you'll be protected against future meltdowns!

If you've got an external hard drive, all you have to do is every month or two plus your laptop into it and copy over all your data folders (My Documents, My Music, My Pictures, etc). That way you'll be protected against future meltdowns!

MacOSX leopard.... TIME MACHINE. ;)

I do that for my photos and stuff but I swear my hard drive wouldn't let me put my itunes on it (honestly) :?:oops::lol:

Back