Spanish Language Lessons Wanted

ibiza swim

Hola!

I'm looking for a Spanish language tuition ideally in the Santa Eulalia or Santa Gertrudis area.

Grateful if anyone can recommend a tutor or classes.

Gracias
Ruth

www.ibizaswim.com
Ibiza Swim providing swimming lessons and coaching for all ages and abilities across Ibiza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure of the street name but opposite the post office in Santa Eu, there was a course being offered by the council, It was 6 weeks of 6 hours per week 4-6 Mon, wed , Fri, It was €6 euro for all of it ( yes SIX for all ) I did attempt it,, to find it was way over my head, I didn`t go more than twice:oops: oops,
I later found out that there is two groups, beginner and advanced, I got put in advanced don`t know why ???? ( or I may just be thick :spank: )

Have a good one
Tim
PS there is also a "private" language school about 3 doors up from there but the price`s are a little different

Language School in Santa Eulalia

I found the language school you were talking about and have just enrolled in 4 months of classes, every weekday night from 9pm-10pm for €6!! Amazing!! I have made sure I'm in the beginners class... apparently they have 4 levels.

For anyone looking for the school if you drive through Santa Eulalia high street just at the end there is a Repsol garage, turn left just before the garage then immediately left and the school is on the right hand side just after the post office (which is on the left).

sorry don't know the name of the school but they do catalan classes too - same price. it's a council run thing.

courses start on the 1st of October :)

Back