Spain cuts off 3m pre-pay mobiles

As you can probably imagine, it has been nightmarish in some of the phone shops the last few days. People have been queuing up for several hours just to register phones.

It's a pity that such Worldwide action is not taken against mobile phone users who insist on using there blackberry or Iphones & the such like. Afterall i don't wish for knowing or hearing other peoples buisness when i'm sat on a long train journey or bus & even the restaurant come to think of it. Infact mobile phones should be banned altogether but i daresay i'm only representing a .000001% of the Worlds population:lol:

Dave

It's a pity that such Worldwide action is not taken against mobile phone users who insist on using there blackberry or Iphones & the such like. Afterall i don't wish for knowing or hearing other peoples buisness when i'm sat on a long train journey or bus & even the restaurant come to think of it. Infact mobile phones should be banned altogether but i daresay i'm only representing a .000001% of the Worlds population:lol:
I've never quite understood this position.

I fully understand if someone is yelling into their phone. But if holding a conversation at normal volumes, how is it any different than two people chatting next to you?

Is it just frustrating not being able to listen in on both sides? :lol:

I have a really bad habit of listening in on conversations at restaurants. I don't mean to do it and it's rarely interesting anyway. I prefer to go to restaurants where I am unlikely to understand the language of the other customers. :oops:

Back