Space...

samie_arthur

Right looks like we will be going to space, thinks its about 20-25 miles from our hotel!

cheapest and best way to get there?

anyone know how much it will be mid week to go?

will the reps do excersions to the club with free drinks/ transport?

thanks x

Right looks like we will be going to space, thinks its about 20-25 miles from our hotel!

cheapest and best way to get there?

anyone know how much it will be mid week to go?

will the reps do excersions to the club with free drinks/ transport?

thanks x

I dont know about the reps, but check out the bars in Portinax and see if they are selling tickets (you may get a free drink on arrival to Space with your ticket) Doubtful you will get transport chucked in from that far out to be honest, but hopefully I am wrong on that one.

It might be better to get a taxi to Santa Eularia/Es Cana and get the disco bus from there instead or even check out the bars there - I am pretty sure I saw a huge bar on the corner opp the bus station at Santa E advertising all the club nights - that might be your best option to check out for deals...

Have a great holiday!

Neilly's advice is the best, go to Carl Cox on a tuesday and turn up before midnight.

If I were you id probably avoid Sundays space session, by the sounds of things its gone downhill a long way since its not in the daytime...

Travel wise im not sure where you are, but your best bet is to check in a bar when you arrive or something. If you're in the main resorts you'll be able to grab the disco bus.

If you're a first timer and you want to know what an Ibizan club is all about, make sure you go to Amnesia.

if you want the wow factor, go to Privelege.

If you want glitz and glamour - its Pacha or VIP at El Divino.

If you want sticky carpets and a English club experience - go to Eden in San An

If you want cheesey nights with the younger San An crowd - R n B, garage etc - Es Paradis

If you want to be considered in the know and hang around with locals go to Underground.

And just dont do to "BoHo" full stop!

Toms,

Why no Boho? (Aside from the ghastly Jordan experience)

I was looking forward to giving Superfreq a go! :?:

Back