Space

Could it be the "smaller is better" thing ?

I personally don't like large clubs ... (but will make an exception in Ibiza) ... small, cozy .. yeah, sometimes HOT clubs, are what does it for me ...

kitten's head said:
Apart from the terrace in Pacha, I really don't think the decor is that hot.

You have to be joking, the Subliminal/Underwater nights last year looked amazing!

I've been the last 2 years and I still don't get what all the fuss is about but then that's probably just coz the music's not been my cup of tea plus I've been a bit of a wreck from previous nights :oops:

Boyfriend loves it though, so this year I am not going to go out on the Saturday night so I can try and be in a better frame of mind for it.

Maybe I will see the light :p :)

DrewUK said:
kitten's head said:
Apart from the terrace in Pacha, I really don't think the decor is that hot.

You have to be joking, the Subliminal/Underwater nights last year looked amazing!

Nope, didn't do it for me. I thought the overall decor was cheesey as hell and the dancers just got in the way!

Minimalism wins over tat every time for me.

Got to say I guess I REALLY have to do it just to say I have .. BUT, I hope it will give me the amount of pleasure it has you lot ..

(Sorry I talk a lot Drew
014.gif
[/img] )

*Saffy* said:
Got to say I guess I REALLY have to do it just to say I have .. BUT, I hope it will give me the amount of pleasure it has you lot ..

(Sorry I talk a lot Drew
014.gif
[/img] )

Nah, we've kept it alive tonight ;)

Don't ya just push the dancers out of the way .... ? I do !

DrewUK said:
I disagree.

Anyone else disagree?

I really enjoyed myself at Pacha but I just feel it is overrated.

I know this isn't a popular comment, but that's how I feel.

tat????????????????

that's how i would descibe my local night club

But Pacha? are you sure you've been there?

colin66 said:
tat????????????????

that's how i would descibe my local night club

But Pacha? are you sure you've been there?

Oh dear. I knew this wouldn't be popular. :(

I think the terace is stunning, beautiful.... but in my opinion the club is over-rated and didn't turn out to be this great mecca I was led to believe. The music was good (Subliminal night with Mr. Morillo) but the dancefloor is stupidly laid out, allowing little space for dancing without banging into the person next to you..

As for the decor, murals of the sky aren't really my idea of class and I think they were starting to show their age a bit.

Now. I've said it! :lol:

I can just hear everyone saying "burn that witch at the stake" :lol:

Seriously though. I had a great night there and loved the music and the terrace, but was a bit disappointed with the club overall.

Before I went to Ibiza, I was led to believe that it was going to be amazing and for me it didn't live up to the hype. Space on the otherhand did, but as has already been said, they are two very different clubs.

kitten's head said:
I can just hear everyone saying "burn that witch at the stake" :lol:

Don’t be daft, you’re entitled to your opinion. Not everybody views things the same way – the world would be an extremely dull place if we did.

By the way I disagree with everything you said and think you must a complete idiot who is blind with no taste! :p :lol:

If anyone is interested in what I think :p Pacha is a fantastic club if it attracts the right people, unfortunately you get so many tw@ts there, posing in their sunglasses who only seem to wander round the club barging into people with their drinks :rolleyes: :twisted:

I always used to like Perfecto nights cos the crowd was spot on and everyone was more bothered about 'avin it to the Oakster rather than posing :rolleyes: Last year I found Ministry on Fri and Defmix on Sats have been attracting a crowd of people who want to be seen not dance :rolleyes: , I think that is probably cos at the end of the day it is most people's wkends (unlike us who are just on holiday and everyday is the wkend :D )

I think Ministry crowd is going to be much better this year, I'm a bit worried about Pure Pacha crowd, am going to try out the Opening cos it would be rude not to (Jon fit as ;) Carter) but unless Tongy has some decent guests am tempted to avoid it cos of the Fri/Sat night thang.

I think Underwater will be find, some wicked DJs on line-up, got less confidence in Subliminal this year cos Erick is such a crowd-attracter these days could see there being a few d!cks there as well :rolleyes:

So after all that what am I trying to say, I think on the right night Pacha is prob one of the best nights in the world, on other nights it's nothing more than your local Ritzy Meat-Market cept with Moet instead of Bacardi Breezers :rolleyes: :p

kitten's head said:
Before I went to Ibiza, I was led to believe that it was going to be amazing and for me it didn't live up to the hype. Space on the otherhand did, but as has already been said, they are two very different clubs.

I've yet to go to Pacha so can't comment but that's personally how I feel about Space, it get's so hyped up it's unreal. I don't dislike it as such, but I've been to many other clubs that I've enjoyed more. As I said before this is probably to do with me not really being into the music as the only other people I know who don't like it are fellow trance heads.

Back